Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: hey biglue calling you out

meaniam
    Yeah, I've spent entirely too much time proofreading my posts.
    There is one poster whom I will not name drop on but man his posting is right down mean. I am costantly having a hard time trying to decifer through his rambling. There's no clear start or endings to his sentences. Good god does he come off like a total putz.
    biglue is speaking of me. he thinks it is funny.
    i have been know to ramble. i tend to think quicker then i type. don't use caps. and i don't proofread. and for some reason it gets him hot and the KY JELLY turn to melted butter, and runs right out his ass. many people have told me not to sweat lue. as he is just clowning around. but he has targeted me. and wont let it go. he seems to think he is beyond making errors. but if you read his post you can find he to makes mistakes in almost every post.
    i am aware on forums i am difficult to follow sometimes. but to pick at the one thing someone does wrong. every chance he gets is just childish. goes to prove what a worthless piece of shit you are.
    by quoting you it becomes clear what your attentions were 100%. i just fixed it for you buddy. along with all your typing errors. i know english probably wasn't your first language. i wont hide this behind any smiley faces. what a piece of shit!
    Originally Posted by Biglue
    Don't flatter yourself there Mikey. And I will move onto something else to pick on you about.......
    Like the reeds and you doubting if they're real or not. How asenine a comment can you make? I mean do you think that the Local LEO would actually go to Home Depot and buy some imitation reeds and decorate the sandbar with them? This ain't some outdoor/landscaping show n shit.
    If that's not good enough, how about your spelling and grammar? We could really have a day in the park with that.......
    1. before we go pointing out peoples misspelling. maybe you should run a spell check on your post. dipshit it is asinine
    2.natural to the environment. did i say they were fake or plastic you f*ck! and i don't think i stated the leo had anything to do with that. did I? And i do believe i clearly stated in my second post. that this was something that i heard. and that i stand corrected, by someone who would most likely know. you are like a little carp swimming the area around the docks. and when someone throws a bread crumb you jump to get it. (when someone f*cks up your there to point it out.) i don't want to be your bread crumb bro. i have not asked for it. nor have i chose to f*ck with you. so leave me out of your little ego stroking. i hope you now understand what move on means.
    I dont really want to be a prick to you or anyone else. Just dont be a prick to me. It would be great if you also wouldn't talk shit behind people's back.
    Double WOW coming from the guy sporting jean shorts on the lake.
    never watched a show one time just to come up with an opinion of: it sucks!
    im glad you decided to take the time and quote me. also glad that you cant seem to get over the fact i wore jean short the one time i saw you almost 2 years ago at the river. what is it that has you so focused on one mans shorts? move on. go out find something new. I'm not enjoying the attention you are giving to that area of my body
    Posted by meaniam
    1. before we go pointing out peoples misspelling. maybe you should run a spell check on your post. dipshit it is asinine
    2.natural to the environment. did i say they were fake or plastic you f*ck! and i don't think i stated the leo had anything to do with that. did I? And i do believe i clearly stated in my second post. that this was something that i heard. and that i stand corrected, by someone who would most likely know. you are like a little carp swimming the area around the docks. and when someone throws a bread crumb you jump to get it. (when someone f*cks up your there to point it out.) i don't want to be your bread crumb bro. i have not asked for it. nor have i chose to f*ck with you. so leave me out of your little ego stroking. i hope you now understand what move on means.
    I dont really want to be a prick to you or anyone else. Just dont be a prick to me. It would be great if you also wouldn't talk shit behind people's back.
    What's the matter Mikey, can't take a joke anymore? Amazingly enough you took the bait and as usual you started crying again. That was too easy.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by meaniam
    you are like a little carp swimming the area around the docks. and when someone throws a bread crumb you jump to get it. (when someone f*cks up your there to point it out.) i don't want to be your bread crumb bro. i have not asked for it. nor have i chose to f*ck with you. so leave me out of your little ego stroking.
    Wow, talk about being panty busted. No one stroking any egos here jr.
    Quote:
    i hope you now understand what move on means.
    Damn, you make it seem like we go back to high school or something.
    Quote:
    It would be great if you also wouldn't talk shit behind people's back.
    I have no idea what you're trying to tell me here Mikey. Why don't you just come out and say it. Get it off your chest on here or PM's if you want.
    I mess around here with you just as I do with others. I don't know you enough to give you 2 seconds of thought or effort outside the forums bro. Don't give yourself so much credit.
    Biglue I have asked you several times to let me be. You won't. Maybe now you will end this. As i don't want this to continue.

Biglue
    Dude you need this software
    http://www.nuance.com/naturallyspeaking/
    http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/large_im.../202866585.jpg
    ROTFLMFAO.
    There you go Mikey.

HM
    I thought BiGlue already came out of the closet? Watch out...I hear KY Jelly comes shooting out of his ass like melted butter without warning....unless you consider a quief to be a warning.

MR HARLEY
    biglue is speaking of me. he thinks it is funny.
    i have been know to ramble. i tend to think quicker then i type. don't use caps. and i don't proofread. and for some reason it gets him hot and the KY JELLY turn to melted butter, and runs right out his ass. many people have told me not to sweat lue. as he is just clowning around. but he has targeted me. and wont let it go. he seems to think he is beyond making errors. but if you read his post you can find he to makes mistakes in almost every post.
    i am aware on forums i am difficult to follow sometimes. but to pick at the one thing someone does wrong. every chance he gets is just childish. goes to prove what a worthless piece of shit you are.
    by quoting you it becomes clear what your attentions were 100%. i just fixed it for you buddy. along with all your typing errors. i know english probably wasn't your first language. i wont hide this behind any smiley faces. what a piece of shit!
    Originally Posted by Biglue
    Don't flatter yourself there Mikey. And I will move onto something else to pick on you about.......
    Like the reeds and you doubting if they're real or not. How asenine a comment can you make? I mean do you think that the Local LEO would actually go to Home Depot and buy some imitation reeds and decorate the sandbar with them? This ain't some outdoor/landscaping show n shit.
    If that's not good enough, how about your spelling and grammar? We could really have a day in the park with that.......
    Double WOW coming from the guy sporting jean shorts on the lake.
    never watched a show one time just to come up with an opinion of: it sucks!
    im glad you decided to take the time and quote me. also glad that you cant seem to get over the fact i wore jean short the one time i saw you almost 2 years ago at the river. what is it that has you so focused on one mans shorts? move on. go out find something new. I'm not enjoying the attention you are giving to that area of my body
    Posted by meaniam
    What's the matter Mikey, can't take a joke anymore? Amazingly enough you took the bait and as usual you started crying again. That was too easy.
    Quote:
    you are like a little carp swimming the area around the docks. and when someone throws a bread crumb you jump to get it. (when someone f*cks up your there to point it out.) i don't want to be your bread crumb bro. i have not asked for it. nor have i chose to f*ck with you. so leave me out of your little ego stroking.
    Wow, talk about being panty busted. No one stroking any egos here jr.
    Quote:
    i hope you now understand what move on means.
    Damn, you make it seem like we go back to high school or something.
    Quote:
    It would be great if you also wouldn't talk shit behind people's back.
    I have no idea what you're trying to tell me here Mikey. Why don't you just come out and say it. Get it off your chest on here or PM's if you want.
    I mess around here with you just as I do with others. I don't know you enough to give you 2 seconds of thought or effort outside the forums bro. Don't give yourself so much credit.
    Biglue I have asked you several times to let me be. You won't. Maybe now you will end this. As i don't want this to continue.
    Great another call out thread.

USCFAN
    Lou, always trying to kick a brother when he is down.

Biglue
    Great another call out thread.
    I'm on pins and needles with this one.
    Lou, always trying to kick a brother when he is down.
    I'm not sure that mofo has ever been up. :idea:

Devilman
    LOL, carp, KY, bread crumbs....
    Where is that "Hurt Feelings" report when its needed huh? http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...58rolleyes.gif

Cole Trickle
    I want to appoligize for Lue......
    Lue takes spelling and punctuation very seriously. His professor at Tiajuanas imfamos junior college (Tiajuana Tech) was very hard on Lue when he was in his mid 30's. He wanted Lue to be able to communicate properly with his clients after he took the underground coyote railroad into the USA.
    He also taught Lue that completing an invoice for his landscaping/orange distribution business accuratley could be the difference between him owning a bayliner and commander.
    Lue is a true american succes story and I expect Denzel Washington to play the lead character in the story of his life one day.

HM
    LOL, carp, KY, bread crumbs....
    Where is that "Hurt Feelings" report when its needed huh? http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...58rolleyes.gif
    http://www.yogananda-srf.org/writing...rtfeelings.jpg

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast