Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: USC FOOTBALL RULES!!

COME ON ALL YOU F.U.C.L.A. FANS FACE IT YOU ARE SHITTING IN YOUR PANTS. THE TROJANS ARE GOING TO BEAT YOU LIKE THE LITTLE CRY BABY BITHCES YOU ARE NEXT SATURDAY. ALL TEDDY BEAR FANS BE PREPARED TO GET SHUT OUT. YOU ARE SO BAD YOU MIGHT NOT SCORE ANY POINTS. WHAT DO FUCLA GRADUATES CALL TROJAN GRADUATES AFTER GRADUATION? BOSS THATS WHAT! HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU ARE A FOOTBALL PROGRAM WHEN FOR 70 YEARS YOU RENTED OUR HOME FIELD FOR YOUR HOME GAMES...AND YOU STILL DON'T HAVE YOUR OWN STADIUM YET. YOUR COACES ARE STUPID YOUR CHICS ARE UGLY AND ucla REALLY STANDS FOR university of communism los angeles!!! PREPARE DO DIE YOU SISSYS!

JetBoatRich
    We will see this Saturday!

Kilrtoy
    Those are some big MISSPELLED words coming from the graduate of the University of South Central. What Are Trojans good for? Too CUM in.........

beached1
    He types it all in caps but the big slam, university of communism los angeles!!! I'm a USC fan. The hottest women, the best football team, the tailgate parties on campus are the bomb, and it's the best University on the west coast. Unless, you are a liberal homo, pony tail and sandal wearing film student. Then UCLA is your school.

twistedpair
    Not in the PAC-10 they don't. Wazzu #3 in the nation....GO COOUUGGGGSSSSSS!!!!!!

TrojanDan
    twistedpair:
    Not in the PAC-10 they don't. Wazzu #3 in the nation....GO COOUUGGGGSSSSSS!!!!!!Only because our kicker sucked back then!

beached1
    twistedpair:
    Not in the PAC-10 they don't. Wazzu #3 in the nation....GO COOUUGGGGSSSSSS!!!!!!Sorry, I can't root for a school in a state that believes Grunge is gonna make a comeback. Anyone who's been to Seattle recently can back me up on this one. Kurt is dead Spoon Man.
    In Socal, we have a small social sect that wears the same shit day in and day out. We call em Vatos.

Cougar fan, your right i will agree your team earned their ranking! I'm proud to be in the same conference as you. Good Luck on New Years Day no matter where you play!!! As For fucla you guys play football like girls!!! But I caution all Trojan fans beware ...look what happened to the Irish we can't look past the pukes from Westwood or we could blow it. Even the PAC 10's worst team like fucla could beat us if we are not careful....not likely but shit happens?!
    Personnaly I think the Cougars and the TROJANS are playing as good as any team in the country. and I hope Carson wins the Heisman.
    My heart goes out to all our boys overseas!!!

Kilrtoy
    Amazing, once again the children from the ghetto still can't spell..... You probably can't read this, so I will help you.........................
    On saterday u r goingg two get alll whoopedd upp onn cuz....geet youre natinnall title shoot blownn awayy, by da boyz in blue, cuz............
    Now that I spelt it out for you in south central language (better known as e-bon-ics) I'm sure you will be able to comprehend or at least read it .

beached1
    Hey Kilrtoy, I thought all you UCwestLA freaks were hugging that Oak Tree in Stevenson Ranch.
    UCLA:
    The feeder fish of America

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast