Thread: Eliminator Daytona 27' For Sale

rvr6pac
    2004 OPEN BOW/WALK THRU, HP525, FULL HYDRAULIC STEERING, DEPTH FINDER, DUAL ELECTRIC HATCH ACTUATORS, SONY AM/FM/CD CHANGER, BIMINI TOP AND FULL TOW COVER, EXTREME TRIPLE AXLE TRAILER W/ SURGE BRAKES, ALWAYS GARAGED, SERVICED AND DETAILED REGULARLY, IMMACULATE CONDITION!
    PM for more pics or if interested.

Havasu Carrera
    Because I seem to harass people for trying to sell their stuff without a price. It just seems to me that people that want to much always forget to put the price. Also If I am proud of my price I ALWAYS put the price with the add. MY O2 Oh and yes I have a boat for sale right now and it WILL be sold this weekend on e-bay because I am selling it for whatever the market asks. (I SAID TO MUCH) sorry?

No Name
    Because I seem to harass people for trying to sell their stuff without a price. It just seems to me that people that want to much always forget to put the price. Also If I am proud of my price I ALWAYS put the price with the add. MY O2 Oh and yes I have a boat for sale right now and it WILL be sold this weekend on e-bay because I am selling it for whatever the market asks. (I SAID TO MUCH) sorry?
    100% agreed…You should always include a price. That way the buyer will know if it’s even in his price range before he bothers to contact you.
    Very nice boat, good luck with the sale.

czarmarz73
    Since there is no price I'll give you 50k

HemiDude
    Ahhhh ...so how much????

2forcefull
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1177541342
    YOU BETTER NOT SELL MY BOAT!
    i'LL CHEW YOUR SLIPPERS!!!

eliminate25
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1177541342
    YOU BETTER NOT SELL MY BOAT!
    i'LL CHEW YOUR SLIPPERS!!!
    2004 OPEN BOW/WALK THRU, HP525, FULL HYDRAULIC STEERING, DEPTH FINDER, DUAL ELECTRIC HATCH ACTUATORS, SONY AM/FM/CD CHANGER, BIMINI TOP AND FULL TOW COVER, EXTREME TRIPLE AXLE TRAILER W/ SURGE BRAKES, ALWAYS GARAGED, SERVICED AND DETAILED REGULARLY, IMMACULATE CONDITION!
    PM for more pics or if interested. Other pics, details (hrs) and price to eliminate25@yahoo.com.

eliminate25
    Other pics, details (hrs) and price to eliminate25@yahoo.com. It's $95K in trader - Oh MY!

caroftheweek
    It's $95K in trader - Oh MY!
    I still don't understand why all this information is a secret?
    Please post how many hours, stereo, and any other vital info that might help SELL YOUR BOAT, HB.com priice, and some other pics of the interior, under the hood, and the rear of the boat. Maybe some contact information would help too.
    COTW