Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Ivan Dan!!!!

Dezertrider
    So a while back I asked the Hot Boat community for a good realtor to help my Pops sell his house. Dan was the man for the job and sold their house pretty quick in a less then a perfect situation.
    Let me give you a little back ground:
    1.The house was in Running Springs where they sell about one house a month.
    2. My Pops has early stages of alzheimers and can be pretty difficult.
    3. My Pops doesnt want to move because he is comfortable, but the rest of the family wants him off the damn mountain before they hurt themselves again. They average about 2 visits a year from the fire department to take one of them to the hospital.
    4. The family has been trying to get him to move for 2 years by this time.
    5. The Running Springs realtor Natzi's won't show his house because Dan is a outsider.
    The house sold in about 3 months for what he wanted, and my Pops thinks it was all his Idea. Perfect!!!! Dan also set Pops in a nice golf course house, in a 55+ community where he loves it.
    Thanks Dan!
    -Brian

Ivan Dan
    So a while back I asked the Hot Boat community for a good realtor to help my Pops sell his house. Dan was the man for the job and sold their house pretty quick in a less then a perfect situation.
    Let me give you a little back ground:
    1.The house was in Running Springs where they sell about one house a month.
    2. My Pops has early stages of alzheimers and can be pretty difficult.
    3. My Pops doesnt want to move because he is comfortable, but the rest of the family wants him off the damn mountain before they hurt themselves again. They average about 2 visits a year from the fire department to take one of them to the hospital.
    4. The family has been trying to get him to move for 2 years by this time.
    5. The Running Springs realtor Natzi's won't show his house because Dan is a outsider.
    The house sold in about 3 months for what he wanted, and my Pops thinks it was all his Idea. Perfect!!!! Dan also set Pops in a nice golf course house, in a 55+ community where he loves it.
    Thanks Dan!
    -Brian
    Hey Brian~
    Thanks again for referring them to me and giving me the opportunity to help them through the process of selling and buying.
    I'm very happy everything ended up nice and smooth and your mom and dad are happy. I hope they have many great years in their new home.
    Lets get together sometime soon for a couple beers!

caroftheweek
    Hey I want to be able to write one of these posts.
    Just kidding Dan. I appreciate everything you are doing. We just need to SELL THAT HOUSE!!!

Ivan Dan
    Hey I want to be able to write one of these posts.
    Just kidding Dan. I appreciate everything you are doing. We just need to SELL THAT HOUSE!!!
    YA I'm working on that....how ya been?

lalhc
    Glad to hear that the house sold. The realtors on the mountain have their own little "clic" and are not very nice to outsiders.

hot_diggity_dog
    He must be into Off-roading because it's not typical of boaters to go out of their way to help a brother out. J/K
    Way to go big Dan!!!!
    HDD

Havasu1986
    Glad to hear that the house sold. The realtors on the mountain have their own little "clic" and are not very nice to outsiders.
    I thought we were called flat landers.

lalhc
    [QUOTE][I thought we were called flat landers. /QUOTE]
    That's a good one and yes I missed that. All non-mountain residents are flat-landers. It took me one good winter living in Arrowhead to lose my flat-lander status

caroftheweek
    YA I'm working on that....how ya been?
    Doing well. Celebrated my 29th birthday today. Business should be up and running within 30 days. Time to create a cash flow.

lalhc
    Happy B-Day Ryan.
    What type of business are you starting?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast