Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hey polesmokinlowrider whatever

Kim Hanson
    Smokin' is a great guy... you're just jealous 'cuz you haven't figured out how to run YOUR mouth while there's a cock in it. Being that Smokin' isn't a little cock polishing homo like you his mouth can run all it wants.
    It's a tough choice for you, I'm sure....run your mouth or suck dudes off...run your mouth or suck dudes off. I know you wanna run that lip, so just spit the nut out and run it...show some self control.
    I don't know how you do it either and I don't want to know, so do show us that self control. I am showing you mine right now, pretty good eh!
    I want to run with the yap....sooooooooooooo :idea: ...........( . )( . )..........

'75 Miller
    I don't know how you do it either and I don't want to know, so do show us that self control. I am showing you mine right now, pretty good eh!
    I want to run with the yap....sooooooooooooo :idea: ...........( . )( . )..........
    I thought you cannucks spoke English like your SUPERIORS to the south...'least that's what I was told. Looks like English....but the words are strung together in a strange fashion. Broken english, drunken english, silly faggoty cannuck with spooge on his lip english....either way I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about. Lucky for me I don't give a damn.

Kachina26
    And where is rex on this??
    Funny shiat from the cut and paste queen!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Twat!

Blown 472
    Smokin' is a great guy... you're just jealous 'cuz you haven't figured out how to run YOUR mouth while there's a cock in it. Being that Smokin' isn't a little cock polishing homo like you his mouth can run all it wants.
    It's a tough choice for you, I'm sure....run your mouth or suck dudes off...run your mouth or suck dudes off. I know you wanna run that lip, so just spit the nut out and run it...show some self control.
    Boy you sure talk about sucking dick alot, your past time?

Blown 472
    Funny shiat from the cut and paste queen!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Twat!
    The best you can do cut and paste from another forum?? lame.
    What will you whine about today? break a nail getting ready for work?

Blown 472
    Where is the great smokin engine guru, still waiting for you to tell us how you are going to tune each cylinder.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Great. First we get the junior jet crowd, now the political freaks.
    How's that fit in with the regular conversations about men and sheep? :sleeping:

As long as they are gentiele (sp?)
    Gotta congratulate clown tho, it finally found a place where he can start a thread and NOT get it locked within 20 minuites.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Sorry dude, rex said if we are going to talk shit we have to do it here.
    Damn, you actually DO follow directions (well, not very well).
    Finally got some new kneepads eh? Good. Your knees need all the help they can get.

Rondane
    Smokin' is a great guy... you're just jealous 'cuz you haven't figured out how to run YOUR mouth while there's a cock in it.
    thats some funny shit right there. He's favorite cock ran away to another state tho...poor guy. He was gettin it from both ends and lovin every minute of it.
    rondane

'75 Miller
    Boy you sure talk about sucking dick alot, your past time?
    What's that, your childish homo denial reflex? "I know you are but what am I, I know you are but what am I"
    Trust me son I'd rather not even THINK about such foul subjects. I just wanna give you shit & I know how much you hate it when someone brings up your love of deepthroating black cock. Maybe your boy hanson can help you be less of a self-hating cockeater/sodomite.....time will tell.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast