Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hey polesmokinlowrider whatever

'75 Miller
    Yo Homie!!!! Show us your got damn muthfukking boat or get lost prick.......:devil: :devil: :devil:
    Being that I don't post much (professional lurker) my run-ins with Janey have been limited. His two-seater canoe has the latest technology in jets though for certain. It's all top secret stuff, can't tell you much, 'cept that I hear his diverter is gay thought-controlled. Dude's got images of Clown 472 and Catherine Zeta-Jones taped to the dash. For up he looks at clown, for down a simple glance at Catherine. High tech faggot engineering.

Kim Hanson
    Agnostic/borderline atheist, if you must know. I know you're being sarcastic, eh, but thanks for the compliment anyway. I am doing a great job.... entertaining myself at the expense of the two biggest turd-tappers on ***boat. For a fella from an insignificant partial FRENCH piece of shit on the map you're pretty cool hanson.
    On another note...sure looks like you're sportin' a mullet in that avatar. And who's the pre-teen boy riding shotgun, Mr. nambla man?
    That's off ebay and that is my oldest daughter, I have to say.........you are all that and the biggest bag of shit I ever seen.........( . )( . )...........

'75 Miller
    That's off ebay and that is my oldest daughter, I have to say.........you are all that and the biggest bag of shit I ever seen.........( . )( . )...........
    Ah hell, the cannuck rim-jobber thinks I'm a bag 'o' crap. All of a sudden my hopes and dreams are....unaffected.
    On a serious note, I apologize for the crack about your passenger. I'm not trying to bag on anyone's kid.
    But what's with the mullet?

Kim Hanson
    Ah hell, the cannuck rim-jobber thinks I'm a bag 'o' crap. All of a sudden my hopes and dreams are....unaffected.
    On a serious note, I apologize for the crack about your passenger. I'm not trying to bag on anyone's kid.
    But what's with the mullet?
    I like it, next question..........( . )( . )...................

thatguy
    thats some funny shit right there. He's favorite cock ran away to another state tho...poor guy. He was gettin it from both ends and lovin every minute of it.
    rondane
    Where's your boat Jane?

thatguy
    Too lazy to start a new thread so I thought I'd just jump in here.
    After researching the political forum to see what the deal was with blown mind 472, I can safely say that the man has no thought formulating cells in his head.
    I usually don't attack without a personal reason, but I will make an exception for you.
    It seems that if no article or documentation is available for you to be seduced with, your only recourse is to lash out with insults and foulness.
    No point to be made, just rambling bullshit from a brain dead, mindless, ameiba like brain.
    The good part is that you can just as easily be coerced by any side, and so can be manipulated to any persons liking. This makes you simple and insignifcant.
    And that is good for us, because it means you matter so little as to be a non-factor in most anything important.
    And that my confused little friend is how to properly insult someone.
    Or you can just f*ckoff and die.
    Now, prove me wrong. Tommy

thatguy
    Where is the great smokin engine guru, still waiting for you to tell us how you are going to tune each cylinder.
    Since this subject seems to hold a great deal of fascination with you, I'll try.
    I will type slowly so as not to lose you.
    To specificly "tune" a cylinder, in my book at least, involves recording ex. temps during dyno runs, maybe altering fuel distribution characteristics to change these temps so as to have "even" distribution. Spark plug indexing. Cylinder specific port mods. You know, things we learned a long time ago trying to get things "perfect". Get it? Port injection offers even more variables, but I don't want to confuse you.
    Tommy

pw_Tony
    After researching the political forum to see what the deal was with blown mind 472, I can safely say that the man has no thought formulating cells in his head.
    I usually don't attack without a personal reason, but I will make an exception for you.
    It seems that if no article or documentation is available for you to be seduced with, your only recourse is to lash out with insults and foulness.
    No point to be made, just rambling bullshit from a brain dead, mindless, ameiba like brain.
    The good part is that you can just as easily be coerced by any side, and so can be manipulated to any persons liking. This makes you simple and insignifcant.
    And that is good for us, because it means you matter so little as to be a non-factor in most anything important.
    Ummmm yah! It's the internet what else?!?

Blown 472
    Coerced by any side? then why havn't I joined the ranks of dipshits that follow blindly to what every gdumbya says?
    What do you do for a living?

Blown 472
    Since this subject seems to hold a great deal of fascination with you, I'll try.
    I will type slowly so as not to lose you.
    To specificly "tune" a cylinder, in my book at least, involves recording ex. temps during dyno runs, maybe altering fuel distribution characteristics to change these temps so as to have "even" distribution. Spark plug indexing. Cylinder specific port mods. You know, things we learned a long time ago trying to get things "perfect". Get it? Port injection offers even more variables, but I don't want to confuse you.
    Tommy
    This question doesn't involve you, so go pound sand up your ass and mind your own ****ing bidness dipshit.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast