Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Hey polesmokinlowrider whatever

'75 Miller
    Coerced by any side? then why havn't I joined the ranks of dipshits that follow blindly to what every gdumbya says?
    What do you do for a living?
    Why should he answer that, fagboy, when as far as I can tell you've never answered one single question posed you?
    Where you been all day? 'Ol Reggie & Deshaun have you "tied up".

Blown 472
    Why should he answer that, fagboy, when as far as I can tell you've never answered one single question posed you?
    What is with you and fags, jesus that is all you talk about.

thatguy
    Actually I did triy to answer his question about "tuning a cylinder". Even though I admit the question was not asked of me in particular. As was so elequently pointed out. Thanks though, 75 Miller. It is clear that Blown mind 472 has no answers of his own. That was the point, after all.
    This forum is like a gay romper room. Tommy

thatguy
    This question doesn't involve you, so go pound sand up your ass and mind your own ****ing bidness dipshit.
    And there you have it. He doesn't care about answers, only confrontation. Due to his inability to think for himself. Tragic. I rest my case.
    Tommy

thatguy
    Coerced by any side? then why havn't I joined the ranks of dipshits that follow blindly to what every gdumbya says?
    What do you do for a living?
    Perhaps coerced was not the most applicable word. My point is that you only present OTHER PEOPLES opinions. All you ever present as your own is insults and vulgarity. If a person dresses up their presentation correctly, I feel you could be led to latch on to it almost regardless of the content.
    I am a lobbyist for left wing groups. Although I do work for groups such as PETA and other "liberal" action committees.
    Tommy

Blown 472
    And there you have it. He doesn't care about answers, only confrontation. Due to his inability to think for himself. Tragic. I rest my case.
    Tommy
    I do care about answers, just not from you, dig?

Blown 472
    Perhaps coerced was not the most applicable word. My point is that you only present OTHER PEOPLES opinions. All you ever present as your own is insults and vulgarity. If a person dresses up their presentation correctly, I feel you could be led to latch on to it almost regardless of the content.
    I am a lobbyist for left wing groups. Although I do work for groups such as PETA and other "liberal" action committees.
    Tommy
    Gee, thanks for pointing that out for me.:jawdrop:

'75 Miller
    Tommy
    People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals
    Are you kidding with that? Do you really do work for those loons?

'75 Miller
    What is with you and fags, jesus that is all you talk about.
    That's not all I talk about, just when I'm referring to you. I just want to piss you off 'cuz I think you're an idiot. If I'm not having success I'll just have to modify my approach. It's gonna be tough though, since nobody has a clue what you actually stand for...'cept that the jews did it.
    I have no problem with homos in general, just you.

thatguy
    People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals
    Are you kidding with that? Do you really do work for those loons?
    LMAO Of course I am kidding. Thought I'd give Blown mind some ammo and see if he would bite.
    I am a directional driller. I steer the oil and gas wells down hole to hit specific targets. While raping the earth to produce fuel for our boats!
    Like Hanson!
    Tommy
    At least he didn't cuss me out. But he did prove that his obsesion with cylinder tuning is just a front to attack someone.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast