Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Motor Plates Needed

jstapplayer2003
    any and all info would be greatly helpfull, this is all that is needed to finish the engine install......for a BBC jet-drive

BrendellaJet
    easiest way to get a set of plates that fit your boat is to make them.

jstapplayer2003
    getting the stock is on thing, getting all the holes lined up is another......anyone got a template to sell...it would be alot easier

RCB19
    Jplayer if you can wait till this winter I will have a complete motor plate an rail kit for sale.

I have a complete set front rear and i have rails all you need is the blocks and bellhousing the rear plate is polished and is from lightning and both front as well as rear are 3/8"
    If you are interested call me up!
    626-991-9031
    Todd

i guess its not a complete set! lol

BAE_557
    I bought a complete set from Duane at HTP a few years back for my BBC install.

Just Electric
    hey rcb you still have the rail kit pm me if you do ive got a guy who wants it

BrendellaJet
    getting the stock is on thing, getting all the holes lined up is another......anyone got a template to sell...it would be alot easier
    Buy yourself a set of transfer punches and the plates practically make them selves. Insert punches to equal depth, place plate on the punch tips and hold the plate still while you tap on the material just above each punch. Voila. Hoels are located all you have to do is cut the plates and locate the crankshaft centerline correctly.
    Or, if you want for a small fee i will make the templates for you out of masonite and you can copy them, plus you have them for future use. PM me if interested.

Just Electric
    Buy yourself a set of transfer punches and the plates practically make them selves. Insert punches to equal depth, place plate on the punch tips and hold the plate still while you tap on the material just above each punch. Voila. Hoels are located all you have to do is cut the plates and locate the crankshaft centerline correctly.
    Or, if you want for a small fee i will make the templates for you out of masonite and you can copy them, plus you have them for future use. PM me if interested.
    are you some kind of machinest or somethen what if hes lazy like me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast