Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BMW aftermarket stuff?

grads2112
    I have a 2007 750 LI that I'm looking for some aftermarket parts for, specifically a rear spoiler. Nothing too over the top. I looked at the Dinan website but they have very few things for this car. Any help would be appreciated.

IDRPSTF
    ABD Racing in Riverside CA. The only place to go. When we by a BMW, Audi, Porsche, MBZ or VW SmugglersInc will only use ABD for aftermarket work. 951-351-9566. Street Tuner TV show, countless magazine writeups, and the most important advertisment I can give them considering I have to have cars transported 300 miles each way to have work done... they have NEVER had to do the same job twice on one of my cars. Tell them the guys from SmugglersInc sent you.
    MD

grads2112
    ABD Racing in Riverside CA. The only place to go. When we by a BMW, Audi, Porsche, MBZ or VW SmugglersInc will only use ABD for aftermarket work. 951-351-9566. Street Tuner TV show, countless magazine writeups, and the most important advertisment I can give them considering I have to have cars transported 300 miles each way to have work done... they have NEVER had to do the same job twice on one of my cars. Tell them the guys from SmugglersInc sent you.
    MD
    Do they have a website?

squirt'nmyload
    look no further...pep boys has those pink fuzzy dice that will tie the car together for ya

san-d-eggo
    my buddy's company, super good guys. if you dont see something on their website, give them a call and they get it.
    http://www.europeanautosource.com

Jordy
    look no further...pep boys has those pink fuzzy dice that will tie the car together for ya
    I'm sure it will match his rainbow sticker great...
    Why not build your own you fag:
    http://www.streetracersonline.com/ga...rmal_ricer.jpg
    Perhaps some ground effects too, if you're going to totally fukk up the lines of a car:
    http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/at...1&d=1157394659
    Then you can put a fart can exhaust to further your role as KING of the dipshits. :notam:

you gots 2 chill
    CECwheels.com

MBlaster
    CECwheels.com
    CEC is pricey buy should have some nice Schnitzer stuff.
    Check Bav auto. They have a online catalogue or ask them so send you a paper one. I've gotten a lot of stuff from them. Hamann makes good stuff too.
    Basically all the kraut made stuff is good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast