Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need some help Guys

OverKill
    Here's a possible idea. Make a pedal that is mounted on a parallelagram type assembly much like the ripper on a Cat or the pedal on a weight machine. Pedal angle stays constant and just moved in and out with the leg. Cable is attached to the base of the pedal in either a push or pull configuration depending on need.
    O k need you to get your sig pics side by side and a max of about 150 px high. Makes forums hard to read they way they are now. If you need me to resize let me know. Thanx
    Hey Mike thanks for the info. In fact I am new to all the picture posting and would very much like you to resize my sig photos and put them side by side. for example, look at Havasu Carrera's Sig photos, that would work just fine in that format.
    OverKill

Some Kind Of Monster
    Is this kind of like what you are talking about Vic? Like in a car?
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...1&d=1187277422

Danhercules
    No. If you look at stock petal, the pivot is 1/4 or 1/3 the way up the petal. The heel accually come tward you when you push with your toes.
    Vic, makes the pivon at the heel. So the heel will not move and its much easier to push.
    Thats what I remeber his boat petal lookin like. Am I right Vic?

victorfb
    yep, you got it dan. now dont start jumpin around yelling you finally got something right.lol dan is correct, the heel stays stationary to aid in control.

victorfb
    here are a few pics of the rogers pedal. the kachina pedal has the cantalever on the back side but very similar.

victorfb
    a few more.

OverKill
    Victor
    That it the ticket there. From what I can see is full throttle all the way down to that carpeted back board?? Looking at my limited foot movement and your foot throttle, that would be perfect. Let me know what it will cost and what time frame on getting it here. Should be a bolt and go set up as far as I can see.
    I will also have to put a gel foot soul on because I have no padding in my foot. It's all metal hardware. It's either that or ride with my orthotic shoes, and that wouldn't be any fun. Or I will just glue a flip flop to it and cut off the straps

cave
    Hey James you be gellin???

victorfb
    i can make a pedal similar to the ones i made here. allthough these are stainless steel and too heavy for your application. ill make it from aluminum. glueing a pad onto the pedal shouldnt be too difficult. pedals 001.jpg pedals 002.jpg pedals 003.jpg

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast