Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Need some help Guys

Danhercules
    Look at Mr Fancy Picture Guy!!!
    Vic, Hows my puke tank commin? I will give up my fab spot for the foot petal. I can get on the water with out my puke tank, Overkill cannot.

OverKill
    i can make a pedal similar to the ones i made here. allthough these are stainless steel and too heavy for your application. ill make it from aluminum. glueing a pad onto the pedal shouldnt be too difficult. pedals 001.jpg pedals 002.jpg pedals 003.jpg
    Victor Those do look nice. However do to so much metal making up my feet, I went from a size 12 to a size 14 in foot size. So the on in the Rogers with the open toe/foot Throttle would be best. Those sure do look nice for sure, nice and shiney and worth every penny.
    OverKill

OverKill
    Hey James you be gellin???
    Hey I'm gellin, are you gellin?? Thats what I'm going to put on the back of my boat.
    GELLIN

Victor I have pedal blanks, just the plates with no holes, unwelded if you need such a thing, also the straps for the sides. I just haven't put them on the website yet. I plan on selling them as undrilled units so people can put their own holes in them or none at all if they prefer vs the ones we make up drilled with all the holes in. I can supply CNC'd pieces unwelded or welded up units.
    Okill, you might consider the foam they make ski bindings out of, possibly laminate a couple layers together and glue to pedal. Just a thought.
    I'll work on your images later on.

cave
    There is another solution. Let the little woman drive till you get all healed up... i know thats not what your hoping for but its getting close to Labor day. Is this something that can be done and all the bugs worked out before the big weekend?

OverKill
    There is another solution. Let the little woman drive till you get all healed up... i know thats not what your hoping for but its getting close to Labor day. Is this something that can be done and all the bugs worked out before the big weekend?
    ya Chay'le can drive just fine, in fact we were talking about her doing alot more of it this trip out.
    As far as getting this thing done before the big trip, only time will tell. I do have PHIL BERGERON building me a peice as we speak. I just want to try every option I have to get the right one. Worse case senerio, I just cruise at 3500 the whole time and relax with you fine people .
    OverKill

victorfb
    well if Phil cant make you what you need, let me know.

OverKill
    well if Phil cant make you what you need, let me know.
    Thanks Vic I will let you know by today. I have to check out the peice Phil has made and see if it might work.
    OverKill

OverKill
    A little update guys. Finally got my foot throttle modified today, it's exactly what I have been looking for. Best part about it, it was my idea. I will give it a shot this Labor day weekend and see how it holds up.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/0063.JPG
    New Air scoop
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/0074.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/0122.JPG

OverKill
    Thanks again to all who have helped me with some great ideas with this thing. Victorfb if this thing doesn't work out in the long run, I'm runnin to you man . Thanks again for all your help.
    OverKill

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345