Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wasn't Meant to Be

MADDOG355
    I know what you mean, But at 60 you can't here her!
    My little girl loves it (bit of a tomboy I guess speed never seemed to bother her) wife on the other hand is still not real comfortable with it. My jet is a 19'5" Howard and built like a tank, But she still feels like she is too close to the water and it can get a little rough at times but she is getting better. We have talked about getting a pontoon but she knows I won't sell mine to get it. I think I would give her more time and see if she comes around.

speedymopars
    Jee I thought I had it bad 'cause my 2 year old gets scared around 50 ... The 8 Y.O. and the wife are full throttle all the time.... Having 2 girls aint all bad if you pick the right mom....

Here's what I did for that baloney. The 5 yr old rides shotgun, now they love it! And the houseboat is a little bigger,taller and slooooower.http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/9574/dsc00508vq6.jpg

ck7684
    Have any pics???

IMPATIENT 1
    You aren't alone. I've met several guys selling their hot rods because the wife and kids hated the noise or the speed or the ride or something. Just get another boat for when they go and go out and play with your hot rode while they are sleeping in.
    or ask for your sack back my wife could never get me to sell my toy, but then again, she's put almost half the hrs. on my boat love ya babe

hotbo
    or ask for your sack back my wife could never get me to sell my toy, but then again, she's put almost half the hrs. on my boat love ya babe
    thats really something torpedo you have to do what is right for your family.:idea: no one can blame you for that.mine hates my boat always has.she nows i wont sell it b/c she wants me to my son 18months hates the damn noise he wants in it climbs all over it but if i look at the key its all over but the crying:cry: so im hoping he will grow outta that later hell hes still small.i will be buying a pontoon just for the wife later with money permitting.:idea:

IMPATIENT 1
    thats really something torpedo you have to do what is right for your family.:idea: no one can blame you for that.mine hates my boat always has.she nows i wont sell it b/c she wants me to my son 18months hates the damn noise he wants in it climbs all over it but if i look at the key its all over but the crying:cry: so im hoping he will grow outta that later hell hes still small.i will be buying a pontoon just for the wife later with money permitting.:idea:
    i was just kidding around with the guy travis i totally understand keeping the little lady happy, i've been married fo 11yrs i'd like to have a pontoon myself. i've seen some boating mags with pontoon strapping on 2 300 mercs and runnin 80+ on the lake:devil: wouldn't it sux to get passed by a pontoon my ego would be crushedddd

Devilman
    You're wife reads the boards, huh?

IMPATIENT 1
    You're wife reads the boards, huh?
    nope, only time she gets on the comp. is to ordered sumthing

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast