Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wasn't Meant to Be

BILLET
    LMFAO......and while you're at it, make your boys do some push ups.
    Hey pal my kid races dirt bikes and has since he was five, on top of that he gose to full contact sparing in the gym every Saturday morning and has four offical knockouts with kids five years older them him and most were a couple feet taller then him too, so why dont you come tell him to do some pushups yourself, or are you afraid you might get your arse handed to you by a ten year old, or better yet, try it with me, lay off my kids, after all there just kids.

BILLET
    Sorry, but I have to comment. If the wife is controlling to the point of making you sell a toy, there's a red flag. The fact that your SON is "speed sensitive" (like your wife) suggests you may need to spend more one-on-one time with him and share a little testosterone. If you're afraid of her making you sleep on the couch, you may not have much to share. There's a lot of red flags in your post... reach down, see if you still have them, and if so, USE THEM!
    Hes not speed senesitive he races dirt bikes, he just feels out of his element on the water,and my wife isnt making me sell it, whats the point of having something if you cant enjoy it with your family, after all thats what boating was suposed to be about is spending time with my family. And the only reason I'm selling it is to get a bigger one, not to get out of boating. It sounds like some of you guys cant stand to be with your wives and you'll do anything in order to put them off so they dont want to be around you. Hummmm, weres that red flag ? Oh yea and one other thing, my wife bought me a brand new 2008 KLR 650 for my birthday this year, what did your wife get you?

MWJSOne
    Ah the Joys of Kids and jet boating
    1st year out Dad I don`t like to ride in the Jet boat
    2nd year out Dad this is great
    what a differance a year makes

nater1823
    Sorry to hear that. They don't know what they're missing. I know your issues all too well. I wish I could help, but I can't seem to get my own family to ride in the boat. Good luck with that.

Hes not speed senesitive he races dirt bikes, he just feels out of his element on the water,and my wife isnt making me sell it, whats the point of having something if you cant enjoy it with your family, after all thats what boating was suposed to be about is spending time with my family. And the only reason I'm selling it is to get a bigger one, not to get out of boating. It sounds like some of you guys cant stand to be with your wives and you'll do anything in order to put them off so they dont want to be around you. Hummmm, weres that red flag ? Oh yea and one other thing, my wife bought me a brand new 2008 KLR 650 for my birthday this year, what did your wife get you?
    Ooohhh, a little sensitive, eh? My wife and boys go out on both our boats, and the oldest is one hell of a foot in the Advantage, too. What was that about a couch? http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
    Oh, mine took me to Moorea for a week.

BILLET
    HEY BILLET, I'D SAY WE'VE GOT THE SAME HULL. WHAT ENGINE AND PUMP DO YOU HAVE?
    http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7...2938jpgqq7.jpg
    Sure dose look the same, I have a 455 olds, roller motor, dual 750 holleys, offy tunnel ram, the motor is moved forward about 6 inches from the original mounting position, I'll have to get back to you on the pump, I dont know my way around jets yet.

Interesting, a big block Olds. How well does it run? I'm new to jets as well. Mines just a small block Chevy with Berkley 12JE pump. My upgrades are only a Place diverter and a upgraded ramp loader (it should be here tomorrow). What kind HP do ya have? What kind of MPH are ya getting? Good looking boat. If your really going to sell it, good luck to you. I bet it sells quick, it's a fun boat.

hotbo
    i totally agree with you on this one,some peeps jsut try to be something while typing:idea: just realx bro take your time and i would personally get a bigger boat at least 18ft.i hope you enjoy boating for along time its 1 finer thing we havent lost yet.later trav

BILLET
    Interesting, a big block Olds. How well does it run? I'm new to jets as well. Mines just a small block Chevy with Berkley 12JE pump. My upgrades are only a Place diverter and a upgraded ramp loader (it should be here tomorrow). What kind HP do ya have? What kind of MPH are ya getting? Good looking boat. If your really going to sell it, good luck to you. I bet it sells quick, it's a fun boat.
    Well the pump number you have seems to ring a bell, I have a manual diverter, not sure on the hp but the previos owner claims 80 mph and somewere in the 500 hp range. I will be going out with it for a week so I'm going to get some good seat time and I'm looking to borrow a gps so I can verify the speed claims. As for the motor so far cant complain seems to be strong and runs as advertised. Without the mufflers it realy makes a lot of noise and gets everyones attention.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast