Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wasn't Meant to Be

BILLET
    i totally agree with you on this one,some peeps jsut try to be something while typing:idea: just realx bro take your time and i would personally get a bigger boat at least 18ft.i hope you enjoy boating for along time its 1 finer thing we havent lost yet.later trav
    Thanks man I have found another boat and I will be going to look at it after we get back from vacation, I plan to finish the season with this one and start fresh in the spring with a new one.

suckin&pumpin
    i was in almost the exact same situation and I said fine, I will go by myself, but they never stayed home, now the fam loves it, 1 boy a little scared if I go too fast but they all love it now

MudPumper
    Hey pal my kid races dirt bikes and has since he was five, on top of that he gose to full contact sparing in the gym every Saturday morning and has four offical knockouts with kids five years older them him and most were a couple feet taller then him too, so why dont you come tell him to do some pushups yourself, or are you afraid you might get your arse handed to you by a ten year old, or better yet, try it with me, lay off my kids, after all there just kids.
    Well shit, I better lay off then so you and your ten year old don't beat me up. So I stand corrected. Maybe your wife needs to do the pushups and you need to learn to take a fockin joke. :idea:
    But really, don't feel bad. My buddy has a 3 year old girl who loves to go in his boat. She says, "Daddy, go faster, go faster." But she's a 3 yr old girl and you have a 10 yr old boy who can kick my ass. What ever, Pal.

ck7684
    Well, thats one thing about the forums...ya gotta learn to take alittle sh*t and dish it sometimes too, and also to sort out when it's just sh*t or an actual insult...
    Hey R/C, how do you like that hull? I was told that my Cobrajet is a Tahiti splash but they dont look quite the same, so maybe mine's from a different model...both 16fters though...

IMPATIENT 1
    Well shit, I better lay off then so you and your ten year old don't beat me up. So I stand corrected. Maybe your wife needs to do the pushups and you need to learn to take a fockin joke. :idea:
    But really, don't feel bad. My buddy has a 3 year old girl who loves to go in his boat. She says, "Daddy, go faster, go faster." But she's a 3 yr old girl and you have a 10 yr old boy who can kick my ass. What ever, Pal.
    lol
    my 10yrs old daughters drives my blown 800+hp tx-19

BrendellaJet
    full contact fighter and knocking people out at 10 years old? What kind of parent are you?

BILLET
    full contact fighter and knocking people out at 10 years old? What kind of parent are you?
    He has a talent, some people play music, some people can throw a punch, use what you got to the best of your god given ability, they do wear full gear, helmets, chest guards, hand and foot pads.

BrendellaJet
    I was just playin with you.

BILLET
    lol
    my 10yrs old daughters drives my blown 800+hp tx-19
    I'm fnding out that girls are much more agressive, I have a friend whos daughter races BMX in the boys class and she makes them all cry every time she shows up.

BILLET
    I was just playin with you.
    No worries, I'm used to having to explain it to all the parents at his school, when his friends ask him what hes doing on the weekend he tells them he has to go fight, try explaining that to a priest.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast