Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scrap aluminum

MAXIMUS
    you ran out of gas?
    Listen there sweet pea... you need to stick to fixing your stuff & not worring about who did what & who is doing what to who when Jerry has his camera out!:notam:

lilrick
    I love it!

djunkie
    I love it!
    Remind me not to shake your hand the next time I see ya. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Ralph Brunt
    Looks like Max should've spent less time getting his own tank filled and more time taking care of the boat. LMAO!!
    The Bilge idiot strikes again!
    http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/7886/planboz1.gif (http://imageshack.us)
    ROTFLMAO

I was told the price of scrap aluminum just went up yesterday a few cents... Dave it might be a good time to off load that pile of wings you have! You might get enough to buy Gorgy an ice cream...
    maybe you should consider scrapping that thing on top your blower, from some of the pics I've seen there is a good chance ol' grich washed his own motor down.:jawdrop: :idea:

MAXIMUS
    maybe you should consider scrapping that thing on top your blower, from some of the pics I've seen there is a good chance ol' grich washed his own motor down.:jawdrop: :idea:
    You know its a funny thing... this hat as caused a lot of controversy... AGAIN! I recall not to long ago many of my friends begged me to not run a hat... I believe the general consensous was that "IT WILL NEVER WORK!" well here we go again... I am currently installing one on my wifes suburban just cause she thinks its cool! I am sure like everything else it will never work & we will just be lucky...:messedup:

lucky
    You know its a funny thing... this hat as caused a lot of controversy... AGAIN! I recall not to long ago many of my friends begged me to not run a hat... I believe the general consensous was that "IT WILL NEVER WORK!" well here we go again... I am currently installing one on my wifes suburban just cause she thinks its cool! I am sure like everything else it will never work & we will just be lucky...:messedup:
    You wish homo - lol- Did you f u c k up at long beach ?

never said you couldn't make it work there maxamo, it's just that joey can't wait to nail that thing in corner now and I just wouldn't give him such a damn big target

the real k-boat king
    Ouch! that was harsh? I thought we were amigos n shit! Nobody told me the big & ugly needed a bigger & uglyer gas tank???:messedup: just think how much gas you would need if grich floored the thing.:2purples: :2purples:

MAXIMUS
    just think how much gas you would need if grich floored the thing.:2purples: :2purples:
    Thats kind of a problem...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast