Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Scrap aluminum

MAXIMUS
    Please stick to the original routine....... This is not you.
    Ok...

VDRIVERACING
    Thats what I'm talking about!:idea: Give me some skin my brotha from anotha mutha! That shit is dope yo! Like your down in the hood when you be roping that kinda univeral language of the arts n shit... ya'll!
    Already so cool, you be freezin'... You show up wearin' a grill, an we be freakin....

cucci
    Joey understands that his kids, wife, mother & father, siblings, cousins, aunts, nephews & anybody that has come into contact with him in his life time will all be wearing concrete shoes in the unlikely event that any unforseen moisture should enter the front of that hat!:idea: I've got Rocco & Bruno on the payroll...:devil:
    Ben ran out of gas huh. Every chance i get im going to aim for your big ugly wood canoe.

cucci
    Joey understands that his kids, wife, mother & father, siblings, cousins, aunts, nephews & anybody that has come into contact with him in his life time will all be wearing concrete shoes in the unlikely event that any unforseen moisture should enter the front of that hat!:idea: I've got Rocco & Bruno on the payroll...:devil:
    Again you have not done your homework, My wife will come at you like a spider monkey and go ape shit on your ass.

GofastRacer
    My wife will come at you like a spider monkey and go ape shit on your ass.
    ROLMFAO!...

lilrick
    Again you have not done your homework, My wife will come at you like a spider monkey and go ape shit on your ass.
    Now you're talkin' Joey!

MAXIMUS
    She must be all jacked up on mountain dew!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234