Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Where is the stand-up Jetski that was hit?

phebus
    I'm pretty sure I saw another boat on the grassy knoll.

Third Alarm
    This has become insane!
    Who ever said they where on one Sea Doo. I saw with my own two eyes them riding two seperate older style stand up (no seat) jet skies think of the 80s. I also lifted the two seperate jet skies off of the pontoon boats onto the concrete at the marina. P.D. braught a utility truck to the marina and unhooked the trailer from Barrys truck and connected it to there truck and took the jet skies away, to where I don't know. The jet ski that Barry was riding had alot off damage to it and the front end was under water when we pulled up.
    Unless some one had a scarab boat with one foot large letters that said FOUNTAIN on it, it was a FOUNTAIN. The boat also had the typical fountain front on it.
    I hope this helps
    Jeff

RiverToysJas
    I'm pretty sure I saw another boat on the grassy knoll.
    :idea: Yes, another boat, shielded by the Fountain as it went by.....Or maybe the Fountain everyone saw was not a boat at all, but an actual water fountain! That might prove easier to find.
    RTJas

RiverToysJas
    This has become insane!
    Who ever said they where on one Sea Doo. I saw with my own two eyes them riding two seperate older style stand up (no seat) jet skies think of the 80s. I also lifted the two seperate jet skies off of the pontoon boats onto the concrete at the marina. P.D. braught a utility truck to the marina and unhooked the trailer from Barrys truck and connected it to there truck and took the jet skies away, to where I don't know. The jet ski that Barry was riding had alot off damage to it and the front end was under water when we pulled up.
    Unless some one had a scarab boat with one foot large letters that said FOUNTAIN on it, it was a FOUNTAIN. The boat also had the typical fountain front on it.
    I hope this helps
    Jeff
    Thank you!!!
    Jokes are just that, jokes....it's how we pass the time here.
    Were you at the ramp at Topock marina when they transfered the trailer?
    RTJas

Third Alarm
    Yes

Havasu_Dreamin
    Thanks! Where is Contact Point (my Google search didn't turn anything up)?
    RTJas
    It's South of the city on the AZ side of the lake. It's where the BLM and SBSD boats are docked.

Jordy
    You're talking about Holy Moly ...sir...
    Point of parliamentary procedure!

Wild Horses
    Mis-information??? What's with all this crazy talk??? We have eyewitness accounts from people who's story really hasn't changed all that much... I mean, c'mon, the kid was orphaned, wait, scratch that, he has family still, including a mother... He was riding a stand up ski, no he was a passenger on a sit-down... It was a Foutain with Scarab on the side... those are the facts, JACK!!! :idea:
    Do I have to keep telling you to keep us Scarab drivers out of your witch hunt!!!!

2Driver
    I think I'm going to need an assistant with all these hats that I apparently am wearing now... :idea:
    Cut the horseshit, son. I've got their disciplinary files right here. Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the swim meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode.
    (Dean Wormer RIP)

Jordy
    Do I have to keep telling you to keep us Scarab drivers out of your witch hunt!!!!
    I didn't know we were hunting witches??? Was she on one of the Sea-doo's or was she driving the alleged Fountain??? :idea:
    (Dean Wormer RIP)
    But you can't hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, Greg - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast