Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lost In Time The O7 Summer Hot Boat Bash Aug 10,11,12 At Cfw

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
    Its A Summer Time New Years Bash We Should Make This A Yearly Event! The Nighthawk Needs Some Smoooooth Fast Water With Some Great Friends And Food ,wine, Bear,the Smell Of Alky/nitro In The Air And We Are There!!!!

LandSpeedRacer
    You forgot one thing - the red trailer full of Reddings finest hot chicks!!!!
    CAn't wait to see you guys and resume our party from this LAST NYE :sqeyes:
    Will you be there Friday?
    Heard the wind might kick up a bit but the mornings always seem to have some good water . . . . I'm planning on giving it a go Sat am.
    See all of you then!
    Scott
    PS BBQ Sat night, rain or shine, wind, tornados snow, whatever . . . . We managed NYE and it was 30 degrees

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
    I will stop by the bar on the way and get some hot boat mods , the only thing is Chrissy is coming and she is way hotter that anything that I could round up anywhere.:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

LandSpeedRacer
    Hey now, she's married dude! CFW partying rule #34: don't mess with Caseys wife Just kidding, honestly, I hope by now they have recovered enough from all the Nitro fumes at Infineon to make it Saturday night
    Good times ahead . . . .
    LSR

Mrs.charitycase
    LOL!! You guys are so funny! Thank you Dave for the compliment! Can't wait to hang out again!! See ya there. Wait... are you going to be there Sunday?

charitycase
    Do you still want the Headers & Wing?If so ,I will bring them with me.
    BTW.Are you putting a "Victim"seat in the Knighthawk?
    C-YA Casey

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
    No victim set do not want to have any victims to get hert.I will be there fri afernoon. That would be great if you bring the stuff, what do to you :idea: need ?

charitycase
    No victim set do not want to have any victims to get hert.I will be there fri afernoon. That would be great if you bring the stuff, what do to you :idea: need ?
    I know we talked about some fabbed valve covers.Burndown breathers a puke tank.I don't know whatever.We will just start a tab?A XXL nighthawk shirt.Chrissy washes mine so she gets them after they shrink.(clever girl)
    C-YA this weekend.Probably EARLY Sun morn.

LandSpeedRacer
    If you show up too early, you might have to take some pulses and maybe even bring a defibulator for some of those who stayed up way too late . . . . . . . .
    You bringin the winged flattie? Hope so.
    LSR

charitycase
    If you show up too early, you might have to take some pulses and maybe even bring a defibulator for some of those who stayed up way too late . . . . . . . .
    You bringin the winged flattie? Hope so.
    LSR
    I hope to.Do we know who all is coming out this weekend?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast