Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which would you buy......

'78 gt boat
    Got a buddy single guy no kids wanting to buy another vehicle. He has a lifted '06 2500 HD all blacked out and he is debating between an '07 Nissan 350Z (Black)or an '07 Tahoe also Black. He is not getting rid of the truck just adding to the fleet. So, which would you buy and why?
    Here is the truck
    http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...Y/bigblack.jpg

Screaming Pete
    the Z car to haul Pussy around

RitcheyRch
    Although could haul more in the tahoe.
    the Z car to haul Pussy around

gramps
    neither............get a vette

blown65
    Not really a fan of the Tahoes and Denalis myself, nice trucks inside and out but I just cant stand the engine. (No TQ, spoiled with my SRT8 Jeep I guess)
    If he wants something fun and an inbetween of the two, take a test ride in the Jeep SRT8. Since he is keeping the truck, he wont care that he cant really tow.

Run_em_Hard
    I have a bud with a Black/Black 350z w/ Black 19" wheels with polished lips. Awesome car. Fast little fun car. If your into cars that is

'78 gt boat
    neither............get a vette
    He already had one of those and sold it 4 months after buying it and is kicking himself in the ass for getting rid of it but does'nt want to buy another one

'78 gt boat
    Not really a fan of the Tahoes and Denalis myself, nice trucks inside and out but I just cant stand the engine. (No TQ, spoiled with my SRT8 Jeep I guess)
    If he wants something fun and an inbetween of the two, take a test ride in the Jeep SRT8. Since he is keeping the truck, he wont care that he cant really tow.
    I agree with you there I almost bought one myself until I found the supercharged Escalade for the same price . He will be putting it in the shop as soon as he gets it for the supercharger/wheels/exhaust/ and all the rest of the shiat.

blown65
    I agree with you there I almost bought one myself until I found the supercharged Escalade for the same price . He will be putting it in the shop as soon as he gets it for the supercharger/wheels/exhaust/ and all the rest of the shiat.
    They have superchargers for the Jeep also. :P
    Low 12's high 11's in the 1/4. 0-60 in sub 4 seconds. fun fun

socalmoney
    Seams very excessive to own two large trucks. I think he should get a hybrid to offset his current vehicle. Chicks dig those.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast