Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ABC news would like to talk to witnesses of the Fountain incident

2Driver
    As promised I have been trying to get the news stations to run something. ABC news in PHX just called and wants to do a piece. I declined to be on camera because I am not the guy, but they would like to talk to a few that saw the incident occur or were involved.
    They are also calling LE to get some more info so they can help in the effort to find the driver of the Fountain.
    If you would like to be contacted by the reporter and help out please PM me with your name and number and I will get it to the reporter of ABC news here in PHX.
    Hope someone steps up.

Phat Matt
    Beuller, Beuller

THOR
    This person/driver is in some big trouble.

OGShocker
    As promised I have been trying to get the news stations to run something. ABC news in PHX just called and wants to do a piece. I declined to be on camera because I am not the guy, but they would like to talk to a few that saw the incident occur or were involved.
    They are also calling LE to get some more info so they can help in the effort to find the driver of the Fountain.
    If you would like to be contacted by the reporter and help out please PM me with your name and number and I will get it to the reporter of ABC news here in PHX.
    Hope someone steps up.
    PM Third Alarm!

2Driver
    PM Third Alarm!
    Done. I am afraid if no one ends up at least talking to the reporter they may not run the story.

RitcheyRch
    Glad to see the news wants to get involved with locating this POS.

ranskimmie
    Hi,
    I'm the person along with my husband that found the jet ski floating after the accident. I DID NOT see the accident but was with the victoms son Dylan the entire afternoon and evening until his mother came to pick him up the the sheriffs station. I was in contact with the witnesses right after the accident and am trying like crazy to get their info. (phone #) Please hold tight, Im trying extra hard to help out.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Hope someone steps up.
    Good work getting this rolling.
    JM

2Driver
    Hi,
    I'm the person along with my husband that found the jet ski floating after the accident. I DID NOT see the accident but was with the victoms son Dylan the entire afternoon and evening until his mother came to pick him up the the sheriffs station. I was in contact with the witnesses right after the accident and am trying like crazy to get their info. (phone #) Please hold tight, Im trying extra hard to help out.
    Great, so far all I have for them is the head detectives name and number at the SB sheriff's station.

Quest4Fun
    If ABC picks up this story it would be a good time to introduce some reward money for information which could lead to an arrest. Money brings people out of the woodwork.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast