Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I found the fountain

Screemy1
    There is no other way to take it........you are making a joke about a serious thread that is trying to locate a boat that was used to kill somebody.
    Sir, I dont think you have to try to be and a$$hole......I am sure it comes naturally.
    Does this board even have moderators?
    Shrek
    if it did have moderators, your avatar would be gone.... subjecting a dog to drinking beer when there is dogs being killed in shelters everyday..... can somebody notify animal rights..... as for naturally being an A hole.... your damb skippy.... rather be me then an a$$ like you that takes everything so serious..... that is except animal rights.....:idea: :idea:

HemiDude
    if it did have moderators, your avatar would be gone.... subjecting a dog to drinking beer when there is dogs being killed in shelters everyday..... can somebody notify animal rights..... as for naturally being an A hole.... your damb skippy.... rather be me then an a$$ like you that takes everything so serious..... that is except animal rights.....:idea: :idea:
    :idea:

HemiDude
    :idea: :hammer2: :argue: :boxingguy

ekbearly
    I laughed out loud. I agree that this was funny. Some of us deal with tragedy with humor.

OverKill
    I wasn't trying to be an ass hole just lightening the mood and at the time it was a little funny but i can see how the, wound up tight misery loves company crowd can take it the wrong way. I hate hearing of people dying when their out having fun and i definetlly feel bad for the boy who now has nothing, espicially since i have lost friends on blood alley AKA the whole damn colorado river.
    Vee Driven
    For all have sinned and fall short to the glory of GOD. So there for I forgive you. No lets find this person.

Sleeper CP
    There is no other way to take it........you are making a joke about a serious thread that is trying to locate a boat that was used to kill somebody.
    Sir, I dont think you have to try to be and a$$hole......I am sure it comes naturally.Does this board even have moderators?
    Shrek
    That's a tad harsh. Once again it's called "levity" get a dictionary ,would ya.
    And anyway, V gets extra credit points from me just for his Avatar. Take the beer away from your dog and have a cold one.
    Sleeper

INI
    Now that is exactly what i was thinking....And you call yourself a good human..

shrek
    Now that was a funny post........maybe he just needs to learn what is funny.
    BTW..........I did not feed the dog the beer, nor take the picture, and the bottle was empty.
    Shrek

stoker22405
    And i hope they find the POS and the boat and you can thank me for reminding you to keep your eyes peeled for the fountain.
    Is this another "Joke"...?

Overtime
    You got to be kidding me that there are so many of you that think this is funny. There is a 9 year old kid in a strange foster home, that has had his world turned upside down and is probably more scared than you could imagine but hey you got a good laugh out of it good for you....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast