Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The kuntchina26 whine bag thread

Blown 472
    Anything else you want to whine about honey?

'75 Miller
    Damn clown I thought your butthole transplant would've made you LESS of an angry fag. Did you listen to the doctors advice and take it easy a while, or have you already returned to your old ways of taking soul-brother cock balls deep in the new corn shaft? If you keep lettin' Reggie and Deshaun pound it like that you're gonna have the poo seeping into your blood-stream again. You've gotta slow down, son. Ask yer ma, she'll tell you the same.

Kim Hanson
    Damn clown I thought your butthole transplant would've made you LESS of an angry fag. Did you listen to the doctors advice and take it easy a while, or have you already returned to your old ways of taking soul-brother cock balls deep in the new corn shaft? If you keep lettin' Reggie and Deshaun pound it like that you're gonna have the poo seeping into your blood-stream again. You've gotta slow down, son. Ask yer ma, she'll tell you the same.
    Yo buddy, tell your itfriend to put the shit back in the cockholster! I can see you as one of those looking for solutions for getting the Copehagen ring off your swizzle stick. Not going to happen here queer...........( . )( . )............:idea:

'75 Miller
    Yo buddy, tell your itfriend to put the shit back in the cockholster! I can see you as one of those looking for solutions for getting the Copehagen ring off your swizzle stick. Not going to happen here queer...........( . )( . )............:idea:
    As usual I have no clue what you're babbling about. If you weren't an inconsequential cannuck I'd ask you to clarify, but.........

Kachina26
    And where is rex on this??Whaaaaa, Rex, come help me please! The big bad man is being mean!!!!
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...1&d=1187336350

Blown 472
    Whaaaaa, Rex, come help me please! The big bad man is being mean!!!!
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...1&d=1187336350
    This would have been funny in the right forum, we are in bench racers now dipshit.

'75 Miller
    You know what's funny 4seventyjew, I crossed the line in political rhetoric by reminding everyone of your need for an anal re-sleeve, and REX closed the thread (rightly so, as I was in the wrong).
    But did he delete it, or leave it up for all to see? Last I checked it was 3rd from the top.
    So tell me, clown, did the surgery take or did the new cornshaft REJECT you?

Kim Hanson
    As usual I have no clue what you're babbling about. If you weren't an inconsequential cannuck I'd ask you to clarify, but.........
    I am pretty libertine in what I say and I love fanforande, but my apercu of you is to keep sucking cinnamon rings :idea: ..........( . )( . )..........

Blown 472
    You know what's funny 4seventyjew, I crossed the line in political rhetoric by reminding everyone of your need for an anal re-sleeve, and REX closed the thread (rightly so, as I was in the wrong).
    But did he delete it, or leave it up for all to see? Last I checked it was 3rd from the top.
    So tell me, clown, did the surgery take or did the new cornshaft REJECT you?
    THis coming from a guy in west LA, funny lil fag.

Kachina26
    THis coming from a guy in west LA, funny lil fag.
    Avoiding the question at hand, as usual.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast