Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The kuntchina26 whine bag thread

Blown 472
    Avoiding the question at hand, as usual.
    Yeah, cuz it was such a great question, jesus are you that ****ing dumb?

Kachina26
    Yeah, cuz it was such a great question, jesus are you that ****ing dumb?
    More avoidance..............
    Let me ask you a simpler question since you can't answer '75 Miller. It's a simple yes or no question, no need to search for an article to copy and paste. Ready? Ok, here goes. Have you told your family about the fact that you are gay?

Blown 472
    More avoidance..............
    Let me ask you a simpler question since you can't answer '75 Miller. It's a simple yes or no question, no need to search for an article to copy and paste. Ready? Ok, here goes. Have you told your family about the fact that you are gay?
    Is that the best you two can do? jesus it must suck to be a lil man. Perhaps you could try a different line, or perhaps the fact you two fags keep harpping on about fags is in fact you would like to have some balls on your chins.

'75 Miller
    Is that the best you two can do? jesus it must suck to be a lil man. Perhaps you could try a different line, or perhaps the fact you two fags keep harpping on about fags is in fact you would like to have some balls on your chins.
    Balls on the chin, how clever. Still sportin' that mustache to hide the stretch marks around your mouth?

'75 Miller
    I am pretty libertine in what I say and I love fanforande, but my apercu of you is to keep sucking cinnamon rings :idea: ..........( . )( . )..........
    Again with the incoherant babbling. Christ you make 4 seventy-joo look like rhodes scholar. Sure he's a degenerate pedophile and a self-loathing homo but at least his insults can be understood. Too many molsons, eh?

Kachina26
    Yes or no?

SmokinLowriderSS
    Clown has a LOT of trouble with yes/no questions.

Blown 472
    Clown has a LOT of trouble with yes/no questions.
    Just like you have a problem answering tech questions, now how do ya tune each cylinder polesmoker.

Kachina26
    Just like you have a problem answering tech questions, now how do ya tune each cylinder polesmoker.
    What's the matter? Couldn't you find an article on it at www.americasucksassKilltheJews.com ?

Blown 472
    What's the matter? Couldn't you find an article on it at www.americasucksassKilltheJews.com ?
    Does this involve you? dont think so lil man now run along and go polish something.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast