Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The kuntchina26 whine bag thread

'75 Miller
    clown who is that repulsive tranny in your avatar? Kinda looks like your brother, but I thought you boys weren't speaking after that roofie incident.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Blown is on a roll. WHat gives homie??? Why all the tension? What did I miss?

'75 Miller
    He came home from work early and found his man...damn, I'm sorry, his "life partner" in the sack with a woman, and not the transvestite in his avatar either. They've got an "open" relationship, but sex with women is strictly forbidden.
    Either that or his dues check for NAMBLA arrived late and they've withheld his monthly newsletter.

Blown 472
    Not much, just talking shit up here cuz we cant in the pf cuz some ****s run to rex and whine like lil bitches, like polesmoker and kuntchina.

Blown 472
    He came home from work early and found his man...damn, I'm sorry, his "life partner" in the sack with a woman, and not the transvestite in his avatar either. They've got an "open" relationship, but sex with women is strictly forbidden.
    Either that or his dues check for NAMBLA arrived late and they've withheld his monthly newsletter.
    Why dont you go suck a dick and get it over with already, holy ****ing homo sexual tension you are having, tell the truth, you love the money shot cuz you get to see nuts and a man hole.

'75 Miller
    Not much, just talking shit up here cuz we cant in the pf cuz some ****s run to rex and whine like lil bitches, like polesmoker and kuntchina.
    Yeah, nothing like when I let it slip that your butthole was so far out of spec that it was gonna require a resleeve & hone, huh?
    "Where's Rex on this one" was your response.

'75 Miller
    Why dont you go suck a dick and get it over with already, holy ****ing homo sexual tension you are having, tell the truth, you love the money shot cuz you get to see nuts and a man hole.
    No tension here blowin', I'm firmly in the hetero-camp, since birth. Just a little harmless fag-bashing, fag.

Kachina26
    Yeah, nothing like when I let it slip that your butthole was so far out of spec that it was gonna require a resleeve & hone, huh?
    "Where's Rex on this one" was your response.
    You got a "Where's Rex on this one" too? Wow, I wonder if he PM'd Rex on the situation just to make sure it got handled to his liking.

'75 Miller
    You got a "Where's Rex on this one" too? Wow, I wonder if he PM'd Rex on the situation just to make sure it got handled to his liking.
    Of course I did. When Rex didn't respond fast enough for clownie his response was something like " f.ck you, man f.ck you." Rex then told clownie to watch it and said something to the effect "if you're gonna dish it out you better be ready to take it too."
    This was in political rhetoric approx. 6 months ago
    I don't know Rex, don't wanna put words in the man's mouth, but if I was a bettin' man I'd wager he thinks 'ol clownie is as big a dipshit as we do.

Blown 472
    How sweet, the two closet fags bonding.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast