Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New 22 Daytona OB video and pics

Dave C
    Right on

XFactor
    Awesome looking boat. Very aggressive stance at idle with the twins.
    Probably going to be a little difficult to insure now that speeds have been posted.:idea:

40FlatDeck
    Dude, that thing is sick! It's like a go cart. Maybe we can trade for a day.

shueman
    Jake gave me your CD so I put could put some shots on the Eliminator website.
    I posted these videos on YouTube as well....
    Maiden Voyage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StPHPYd8i80)
    Another (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLMkaQPMZhc)
    I really like the 22' package...yours came out awesome.

Bullhead Bully
    Price is probably around 110k. I know the single 300xs model was running around 90k.
    BTW... Super sick. I love everything about it. Congrats on the new ride. Did you sell your I/O version yet?
    I love to see people still buying smaller boats.
    Yes I sold my IO to a friend

stoker22405
    [QUOTE=Bullhead Bully;2733819]Those #s were in break in double oil , also I am working on props from merc racing and any one else . So to answer your question it probaly has at least another 10 in it . I don't have any idea what it will do when it is not 115 Degrees and the motors can build full power. It is a rush all the time , I don't think it is a boat which will bore the driver ever. [/QU
    Thats impressive and pretty damn fast.....Congradulations on the nicest 22 Eliminator Daytona ive ever seen. Be safe....

Bullhead Bully
    [QUOTE=Bullhead Bully;2733819]Those #s were in break in double oil , also I am working on props from merc racing and any one else . So to answer your question it probaly has at least another 10 in it . I don't have any idea what it will do when it is not 115 Degrees and the motors can build full power. It is a rush all the time , I don't think it is a boat which will bore the driver ever. [/QU
    Thats impressive and pretty damn fast.....Congradulations on the nicest 22 Eliminator Daytona ive ever seen. Be safe....
    Thank you , Tony from Eliminator drove it today he was having so much fun he didn't want to stop. I love this boat 20 hrs on it now it is truly amazing , you almost OD from adrenaline after a day of good running . Merc did a great jod with these new motors they really kick ass and burn no fuel compared to the old motors.

TUNNEL T
    i have a set of merc 35's if you wanta tow too discovery bay ,we can play around for a weekend , i have a f-26 that will pull 34 cleavers to the rev but not the 35's ( it also started getting warm opnce i switched ) sounds bitchen .hows the accelleration with the 37's . remember our motors make the best power at 5800 -6100 . rumor has it merc is coming out with the 350 xs in jan , don't think i'm not gonna be in line for that computer !

Top Cat II
    WOW, looks good!
    Can't wait to see it run up close.

Racer277
    Saw you jumping wakes on the river this weekend.
    Couldn't believe you can air it out from a dead stop!
    Beautiful boat, nice to see someone putting the foot to it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast