Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Scammer On Hot Boat #2

TPI
    I normally don't like to internet bash, but this has to be said! I started a thread like this last Thursday, but I removed it because the scammer(BRIAN DIAZ) aka SANGSTER10 asked me to please remove it from the forums.
    Here are the factual events:
    SANGSTER10(Brian Diaz) was selling an Aeromotive pump in the Spam section in early November. We agreed on a purchase price of $310, and SANGSTER10 asked me to mail him a money order for the full amount so he could have it on Friday, as he was going racing(my first mistake). He said he would send the pump out Monday. I figured I would have the pump by Nov 18th at the very latest. Nope! So I e-mail him,,,,,,,,,,"Where is my pump, how about a tracking number"? He states, you havent received it yet? I will go to the shop and get the tracking number.,,,,,,,,,Another week passes, I send another e-mail,,,,,,,,"Where is my pump and where is the tracking number? Nothing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then a few days later I get an e-mail that says,,,,,,,,,,,,You should have received it by now?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. So now I am starting to get the hint. I send an e-mail stating I want to know where the pump is and why cant he give me the damn tracking number(Its December now). I start sending e-mails asking for info, with no reply. Several e-mails over another week,,,,,,,,,,,,,nothing. So last Thursday rolls around and I decide that since SANGSTER10(Brian Diaz) does not want to man up and send me the pump or refund my money or contact me, that I am going to start a thread and tell everyone my position(This was last Thursday). So I hit the submit button, and within four(4) minutes, he is trying to contact me and square this thing away! Asking me to please delete the thread, and he will refund my money IMMEDIATELY! I deleted my post and agreed that he could next day air me my refund for Saturday delivery 10:30am.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    No check,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NO Call,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nothing! So at 11:00am Saturday I called him and he says "My wife sent you the check, the fastest shipping possible, but she is at the store. When she returns I will call you back and let you know what is happening..............................NO PHONE CALL<<<<<<<<<<NO E_MAIL<<<<<<<<NOTHING!!!!!!! So here we are Monday and UPS has come, my mail has also come, Fed ex has been here and nothing. So now, this thread will run until I get refunded!
    To all of my Havasu Clients and Friends that have not received the info I sent out on this guy, PM me for details.
    Hot Boat Moderators, ,,,,,,,,You guys know me,,,,,,,,,,,,I have been on these boards for over 3 years(as GT) and I would not post garbage. This guy(SANGSTER10) is trying to sell several different things on the site(MILL/Shorty Headers) and I do not want any one else getting screwed! Please let the thread run. These are factual events.
    SANGSTER10(BRIAN DIAZ) You picked the wrong guy to F@#$ with!

phebus
    This is not right, Man UP Sangster!!

Daytona100
    Pretty F--ked up!!!!!!!!!! A few bad apples are gonna screw up the trust thing around here. Time to start a feedback forum so far sangster10-Brian diaz a scammer and not to be trusted and should be banned from selling anything on these boards. Negative feedback-1.:argue:

BigDoug
    Im so glad i seen this cause i was going to buy those shorty headers today !!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Thats just wrong!!!! Ive done alot of business with members on here and I alwyas contact people. If there is a delay then I will let them know. I just drove to cali for a boat and it was everything he stated. Plus he gave me alot of extra parts that he never mentioned.I hope you get your $$$ back. Its a shame that we have boaters on here like that:sad:
    I know how customer service works. Ive been doing it for 7 years. ANY customer will wait as long as you keep contact and follow through!

TPI
    The sad thing is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I have never had a problem sending someone payment in advance for something, even some pretty big ticket items. I also have asked guys I have never met to send me 50% deposits on new motors, and they have trusted me(which I appreciate). Now, I honestly would understand if a guy did not want to pay me up front, this is a crappy situation to be in, no matter how much money it is. It's a matter if principal now, and doing the right thing. I could see some of the ***boat locals(You guys know who you are) having a field day with this. Have at it. That is what this thread is for. Believe me, I will be the first to post if the money magically shows up.

SANGSTER10
    This Is A Bunch Of Bull Shit I Sent Him A Refund And I Even Told Him To Keep The Pump. So He Can Go **** Himself!!!!!!!!!!

phebus
    This Is A Bunch Of Bul Shit I Sent Him A Refund And I Even Told Him To Keep The Pump. So He Can Go **** Himself!!!!!!!!!!
    If this is true, please post the details of your shipment, and when he should recieve it.

Cole Trickle
    This Is A Bunch Of Bull Shit I Sent Him A Refund And I Even Told Him To Keep The Pump. So He Can Go **** Himself!!!!!!!!!!
    Any reason he hasn't recieved either?
    Wrong address perhaps?:idea:

A refund check or MO not cashed should be trackable I'd think.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast