Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need Help Finding This Boat!

TOBTEK
    I Need to Find the Current owner. i sold this boat in 04 Now im getting Tickets in the mail!! from Lake havasu City Police!!! The Ass hole never reg in his name and now im receving tickets!!!
    I think the name was Chris T? first name chris last name started with a t dont know the rest
    Can any one help?

when you sold it to this guy, did you fill out and send in the release of liability to the DMV? Tells the DMV you are no longer the registered owner, and gives them the new owners information. If you didnt.... I bet you will next time

1986 Crusader
    Can't you just sign a release of liability with the DMV?
    No its not reg through DMV in arizona its fish and came. they will not let me release liability without signutare of new owner....
    The Fish and game have contacted me alot and are telling me i could get arrested

squirt'nmyload
    Not stolen.. but yes the one in my avatar
    here's a question.......so you sold the boat in 04 but you are using the pics of it now in 07 on this site????????

1986 Crusader
    when you sold it to this guy, did you fill out and send in the release of liability to the DMV? Tells the DMV you are no longer the registered owner, and gives them the new owners information. If you didnt.... I bet you will next time
    I filled one out the day i sold it and gave it to the guy. he told me he would send it in..

NuckinFutz
    They must be illegal parking tickets or such, otherwise he stole your ID when he bought the boat. A phone call to the court should clear it up if you explain it politely.

1986 Crusader
    here's a question.......so you sold the boat in 04 but you are using the pics of it now in 07 on this site????????
    Its an old picture for 04. i have no recent picts of my new boat... lavey craft/ Carrera

1986 Crusader
    They must be illegal parking tickets or such, otherwise he stole your ID when he bought the boat. A phone call to the court should clear it up if you explain it politely.
    illegal parking tickets , and a possibal hit and run. i guess they just got the AZ NUMBER..

squirt'nmyload
    Its an old picture for 04. i have no recent picts of my new boat... lavey craft/ Carrera
    oh, i see.......i would go down to fish & game and explain the situation....there is someone from az fish & game on this site...maybe you could try to contact them.

Miss Perfect
    You joined the site in May 2007 and used a login name with crusader, but you own a carrera. Hmmmmm :idea:

1986 Crusader
    You joined the site in May 2007 and used a login name with crusader, but you own a carrera. Hmmmmm :idea:
    Yep. also got a crusader tunnel 454 ... FOr sale

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast