Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Block spank'n

Rocket2003
    Woops he does it again!

WaterBox
    OK>> New Guy here'
    A couple questions. How do they start the race? from a dead stop, ideling, or up on plane?
    How far do they race,? And what is the wight difference between the boat's??? And when and where does this take place?? can anybody show up?

Rocket2003
    IHBA & SDBA RAce's (which are where my pic's are from)
    We Start from a dead stop hanging on a rope.
    WE race a GPS measured 1/4 mile.
    We race bracket race for ET's (12 second, 11 second, 10 second, ect.) Any motor, any weight, any type of Boat!
    Anybody can race as long as they have all the correct saftey gear!
    There will be two race's (IHBA) down your way in Oct.) Check out schedules at http://www.ihbaracing.com/
    Or in the south at http://www.sdbaracing.com/
    Come on down!
    Ya got an outboard?
    If ya want to race only outboards and race from a rolling start, Photo finish, Weight restrictions, motor restrictions, fuel restrictions, But a lot of fun! check out http://www.odbaonline.com/

Bryan Rose
    yep, jawdrop and I can build two bad ass BBC's for the price of your one weedwacker ...
    Never did understand outboard motor prices....

Rocket2003
    Outboard price's can be summed up in one word..........Mercury!

WaterBox
    YO Rocket. Thank's for the comeback. Ya I am familiar with IHBA. I'll be at firebird in oct. for sure. Let me redirect my question. Dosn't the BBSP. take place on Havasu? I was referring to them other picture's, the ones that wasn't wearing safty gear. eek! Oh and sorry Dude Iv'e got a flatty. Them eggbeaters are quick but they sound funny. wink

Kim Hanson
    Hey waterbox, sounds like what to you?........( . )( . )........ This is a little OB, you should hear the big ones!
    [ August 16, 2003, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

Kim Hanson
    BK:
    Kim Hanson:
    BK:
    warlock25:
    I guess a picture is worth a thousand words! Yep sure is! wink
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/photoreport/48/images/IMG_1510.JPG[/img] MikeC's boat is a race boat, Wicky's--Lake boat! BK, are you that bitch from SCF? Ya know, the one that knows everything! I'am not going for the popularity poll here...( . )( . )......... sleeping That wouldnt be me, not sure exactly what your talking about Kim Actually couldnt care less what boats faster, just messin around. I dont get involved in the drama around here like you do, nuff said. Sorry about that BK, drama...thats just entertainment period, you think you know me? You haven't got a clue about it, leave it at that!.....( . )( . ).......... wink

DEL51
    Hmmm the inboard wins, it is a race boat,belonging to mike. The second is acouple of novice jet boaters against a "race only" outboard. What gives? I could paste them all. Not in the boat I own but rode in. An MTI 42ft.

Kim Hanson
    DEL51:
    Hmmm the inboard wins, it is a race boat,belonging to mike. The second is acouple of novice jet boaters against a "race only" outboard. What gives? I could paste them all. Not in the boat I own but rode in. An MTI 42ft. Okay, I'll bite! In the quater mile or the flat out waiting for the red-line? 42'I would say slow, long run fast! My little thing in the video above will take you on in April in Havasu---1/4 mile...Speed Alley...You couldn't paste a picture up.......( . )( . )........

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast