Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: August 18 & 19 Minnesota Jets: Whose In?

nater1823
    For those who haven't read the other thread, August 18th and 19th at Detroit Lakes Minnesota, will be the official date and place for the first Minnesota Jets get-together. If you don't know D.L., there are plenty of amenities on the water, such as Zorbas, hotels, fuel, and a nice beach to run your boat right up on the sand. We are currently trying to get an accurate head count together. So, if you can make it, please post here or send me a PM. If you posted on the other thread, please do so again here. If you have any questions, feel free to call me in the evenings at 701-642-1379. THANKS, Nate
    REMEMBER, IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A JET, ALL PERFORMANCE BOATS WELCOME

nater1823
    Where did ya all go

nater1823
    ttt

minnesota_duane
    Damnit I been bustin my ass to get my boat back together, I will be there! Where are the rest of you? Lets get some people posting up here!

minnesota_duane
    Looks like if I am there it will be boatless, wiped out another cam yesterday breaking it in. Did everything by the book, I am pissed! wiped the bearings crank is nasty, I'm sure the oil pump is gone again though it did have 80# I am sure it is scored by the way the bearings look.

firstjetinMN
    Looks like if I am there it will be boatless, wiped out another cam yesterday breaking it in. Did everything by the book, I am pissed! wiped the bearings crank is nasty, I'm sure the oil pump is gone again though it did have 80# I am sure it is scored by the way the bearings look.
    Damm again ??? What kind of cam ?

2coldout
    Let me know the place and time on sat.

squirtn20
    Bump for some fun!!

nater1823
    The gypsy show is still on! It sounds like most of the guys will be there, along with some extras. We'll be there all day Saturday, so don't be afraid to show up!

firstjetinMN
    The gypsy show is still on! It sounds like most of the guys will be there, along with some extras. We'll be there all day Saturday, so don't be afraid to show up!

Well?????
    Where are the pics and video from the MN get together ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast