Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tahoe Trip 2.....8/18-8/26

grads2112
    A few of us have rented a house in the Keys up in Tahoe for the week of August 18th-26th and I just wanted to see if anyone else will be up there at this time or if anyone is interested in going. We are talking about trying to get the same helicopter we had earlier this month for a photo shoot but also maybe puting someone with a good video camera up in it. I'm sure everyone has seen the pics from the last trip and saw how incredible it is up there so don't miss out this time. I've had a few people approach me and say that they want to go but they don't feel there boat is big enough...don't worry about it. As long as you watch the weather/wind conditions you'll be fine. This should be another great time. See ya up there.

John.
    we're in for Sunday the 19th through Wednesday the 22nd. Ericka's going to take a few days off work. Didn't know about the possible copter shoot. Definitely in for that!

Poker Runs West
    I will be up there until about the 22 when I leave for Vegas. Glad to be a part of the KINGS production. Who do I talk to about making sure my boat is leading all the rest in the video and pictures?
    Chris

justfloatn
    I will be up there until about the 22 when I leave for Vegas. Glad to be a part of the KINGS production. Who do I talk to about making sure my boat is leading all the rest in the video and pictures?
    Chris
    Ohhh, now the cats out of the bag.
    Is that how the KING is allways in the front on your Poker Runs

grads2112
    Who do I talk to about making sure my boat is leading all the rest in the video and pictures?
    Chris
    A good motor builder

grads2112
    After talking to a few people it looks like I will try and book the helicopter for 11 a.m. Sunday August 19th. If you guys think another day or time might be better let me know asap. Did I mention I'm springing for the helicopter, all you have to do is show up with your junk.

Poker Runs West
    Sunday would be the best. I will know after this weekend if the pro video guys will be able to shoot for us.
    If you want to see a some different boating action take in the Sac pot luck Friday night on the American river before heading to Tahoe. Always a cultural experience...............................
    Chris

acatitude
    Did I mention I'm springing for the helicopter, all you have to do is show up with your junk.
    SO your paying for a pic of everyones JUNK if they show up with it???? what are you going to do put A pic of everyones JUNK in your dining room???? lol you homo....well at least youve come out of the closet with your homo sexuality.. and no you can't take a pic of my junk,,, how rude

John.
    After talking to a few people it looks like I will try and book the helicopter for 11 a.m. Sunday August 19th. If you guys think another day or time might be better let me know asap. Did I mention I'm springing for the helicopter, all you have to do is show up with your junk.
    wow Greg, that is generous of you. Ericka and I will make a donation to the cause. Ericka will check tomorrow if her co-worker might be available to video. He used to be a new 10 cameraman and has a smokin' video camera.

Napanutt
    Damn...If we didn't already have a houseboat reserved for Shasta the 23rd thru the 27th,we'd definitely take you up on the offer...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast