Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Minnesota jets?

squirtn20
    Any jets around minneapolis ?? Anybody know of jet boat get togethers in the area?

ck7684
    I'm in Minnesota...I've never heard of any jetboat get togethers, but I have seen groups of some pretty sleek boats on the river before. I really havent seen too many jets up here, but they are around...

squirtn20
    I have been to the river, gets pretty rough. There alot of bigger boats but not many 18'-20' jets.

ck7684
    Yea, my little 16 footer doesnt like them barge wakes much!! Gets kinda hairy depending on where you are, but there are places to go. I generally stick to lakes, as my family has a cabin on Cedar...

firstjetinMN
    I live 10 miles north of MPLS....the river is cool but the rough stuff si no fun in my 19 Bubble Deck.......I personally like to hit the lakes....
    What lakes are you near ?
    Pete

squirtn20
    Prior Lake is not too bad but does have a speed limit on weekends. It would be nice to see some more rooster tails on the same lake...lets go.

firstjetinMN
    Yeah I live up in Coon Rapids...So I run at the lakes to the north....I never even see any other jet boats out on the lakes up here....at least not real ones..... Lots of poser Sea Doos...
    Speed limit ? That won't work for me, won't find me on that lake ever..... We may have to look at setting up going to one of the local lakes in July..
    What kind of boat you runing ? Motpr ? Speeds?
    Got any pics?

pce680
    I live 10 miles north of MPLS....the river is cool but the rough stuff si no fun in my 19 Bubble Deck.......I personally like to hit the lakes....
    What lakes are you near ?
    Pete
    Take your boat to Lake Owasso in Roseville.I grew up on that lake and its like glass most of the time.

minnesota_duane
    Gotta check in on the Minnesota thing!
    I think a Minnesota Hot Boat get together would rock. Find a lake somewhere middle of the state say in the Alex area, that way when your on the edge of the state you dont have to drive 400 miles. I am in Climax, Mn couple miles from North Dakota and about 95 to Canada, or 50 miles north of Fargo, Nd.

ck7684
    Maybe if I get my boat going again this summer...it's still in progress...

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast