Thread: Parker this weekend

GM Killer
    Anybody going to Parker this weekend? or even Big River. Ive got to run someone with the Hallett. Sure its 19', heavy, and has glitter, but it runs pretty good.
    Its been a slow summer as far as runs go. Parker isnt what it used to be...to many ships, jets are of the past.

OverKill
    Anybody going to Parker this weekend? or even Big River. Ive got to run someone with the Hallett. Sure its 19', heavy, and has glitter, but it runs pretty good.
    Its been a slow summer as far as runs go. Parker isnt what it used to be...to many ships, jets are of the past.
    Best I can do is be up there the 26th to Sept.4th. Can you make it up there then.
    I know the feeling about not running a whole lot. I have only been out 3 times this year.
    OverKill

MudPumper
    GM Killer,
    Roll out for Labor day and I'll run ya. Glittery Hallet against Glittery Hallet.

rivertard
    Its been a slow summer as far as runs go. Parker isnt what it used to be...to many ships, jets are of the past.I'll be at big river fri, sat,see you there.(rivertard).