Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATTN! Pontoon owner/witness to Jet ski fatality AUG 9th!

ranskimmie
    I desperately need your help! Its me Kim the lady who hopped on your pontoon and took care of Dylan after his fathers fatal accident. Denise (Dylans mom) is trying desperately to get a hold of you for any information you may have regaurding the Fountain boat that caused the accident. You called my husband Friday evening to see how Dylan and his family were. We cant find your call back #. I beg that you please pm me. I know the name of the woman that was wearing the bikkini -T on the pontoon but I cant remember your husband or the other couples name but I will not post your name until you contact me.
    Thank you!
    Kim

phebus
    Can't you go through your phone company for a list of your incoming calls?

ranskimmie
    Can't you go through your phone company for a list of your incoming calls?
    Absolutely. Was just hoping I didnt have to wait for the next billing cycle to get the # if I didnt have to.

cave
    call your Phone co and have them either read them off to you or email them to you directly. I've done it with nextel / sprint.

WYRD
    Absolutely. Was just hoping I didnt have to wait for the next billing cycle to get the # if I didnt have to.
    If you have Verizon you can look it up online and it usually updates within 24 hrs

ranskimmie
    call your Phone co and have them either read them off to you or email them to you directly. I've done it with nextel / sprint.
    Thanks!! Will do!

phebus
    If it was a cell, you can probably access the records to date online. I can with Sprint.

ranskimmie
    If you have Verizon you can look it up online and it usually updates within 24 hrs
    Thanks so much for the info. I do have verizon. I'll check now. Wish me luck!

ULTRA26 # 1
    You can also access records online with AT&T
    Good Luck

phebus
    Thanks so much for the info. I do have verizon. I'll check now. Wish me luck!
    Best of luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast