Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chicks and Cobras......

XtrmWakeborder
    Screw the girl! Dumb chick!

Big Kahunaa
    What a dumb ass. Man that has to be the ugliest roof iv ever seen. Mike
    that was one ugly ass top

soulboater#1
    she needed here bluetooth and to make sure that her makeup was ok before she stuffed the gas all the way to the floor.

Jyruiz
    That could have been worse, glad nobody else got hurt.

Racey
    That's just about the hardest car for an amatuer to be driving, even being a replica, those things are so light with so much power they are always trying to swap ends. Serves whatever idiot it was that let her behind the wheel right.
    This thread got me remembering I was down at Brummett's shop a few months back and he had a real all aluminum body cobra down there, raw no paint, just scotch pad finished. with a a 427 that he built in it. God damn the thing was fockin sweeeet, he started it up and i almost wet my shorts, straight piped. Said it dyno'd 600+hp. by far the nastiest sounding gas anything I've ever heard. Still dreamin about that thing! I'd kill to have a real 427 cobra, me and about a million other people...

Jbb
    All that's left is to sue the Cobra owner for a couple of mill.
    ..... Cobra owners are dumbasses.
    :jawdrop:

spectratoad
    I think the owner of the car should be smacked. Looked like she was gonna headon someone there at first.

JMC
    I know one thing she can operate......a light switch. Sounds like hubby knew it was coming too. Which one was the bigger idiot?

dunaholic
    That's just about the hardest car for an amatuer to be driving, even being a replica, those things are so light with so much power they are always trying to swap ends. Serves whatever idiot it was that let her behind the wheel right.
    This thread got me remembering I was down at Brummett's shop a few months back and he had a real all aluminum body cobra down there, raw no paint, just scotch pad finished. with a a 427 that he built in it. God damn the thing was fockin sweeeet, he started it up and i almost wet my shorts, straight piped. Said it dyno'd 600+hp. by far the nastiest sounding gas anything I've ever heard. Still dreamin about that thing! I'd kill to have a real 427 cobra, me and about a million other people...
    And your gonna need a million dollars to go with that as well.

BarryMac
    Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast