Scott was a good guy to deal with but he only took it out a couple times since he bought it from you. I got the impression that the boat was alot for him as well. He told me that he has only put a handful of hours on it since he got it. He said you did all the work on it. Nice job by the way Yes the jetaway is still on it. And no he didnt rape me to bad Actually I think pretty square. $7500
wow he lost some $. I would say you stole it .. I had about 15000 in it and sold it for I think 9400 to Scott. I knew it wasnt the boat for him but what do ya do when someone has cash in hand lol... I went through everything just before I sold it. it has a nice TPR race preped pump with a berkley A. engine is all stock internals cast crank stock rods with TRW forged pistons, isky cam pete jackson gear drive proform carb about 9.5/1 compression. if I rember right the loader thats in there should be changed if you want it to load good I cant rember if we took the uncut one out or not but if its cut you may want to look at getting a new one. the bottom was just blueprinted as well. is all the chrome holding up???? I miss the chrome
if you want anymore info feel free to call anytime 928-208-0291
Shawn