Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I'm sure most will know this boat

DUCKY
    I dont want any glass shop on speed dial, in fact I dont want to talk about that period
    Why not....

san-d-eggo
    well then do it on the bow eye. dude im bummed the brb wont be in full effect for the maiden voyage. i wanna go for a hot lap labor day. wed thru wed

SHAWNINATOR
    Damn you got a deal. I looked at southwind tunnel and it wasnt nearly in as good of shape as that and he was askin 7500. Good pick up

GM Killer
    Looks like you found a good one. Hopefully I will run into you this weekend.

san-d-eggo
    hes not hard to miss, hes like 6'4" 120lbs soakin wet with a egg shaped head. if you dont see the boat thats him

san-d-eggo
    well crap here i am talkin all this trash and hes on his way to the river already!

tx-19
    how did everything go?

rivrrts429
    It went good. Boat ran great and wife digs it. I'm going to post up some pics later tonight or tomorrow. Damn...alot of people asking if it was Shawn's old boat, I had to say yes alot Met alot of good people who filled me in more on the history on it. One thing is for sure.....I HATE WAKEBOARD BOATS AND THEIR WAKES but water was good for the most part. Definitely stoked on the buy I got. Already making a list for winter time. I'll be back out Labor day and we can meet up. Are you bringin the youngblood this time?
    Shawn - Sorry I didnt call, I had it sitting in the water at the launch ramp running trying to track down little oil leaks most of the time. I never want to see the inside of that Napa in town again But I got them fixed and now I can try getting the set up working right. Really appreciate all the input. I had the family there and they just wanted to cruise this weekend. I want to make a solo trip and work on the set up only. Cant do shit with them wanting to go sit in the cove every two minutes I'll call ya in the coming weeks.

tx-19
    It went good. Boat ran great and wife digs it. I'm going to post up some pics later tonight or tomorrow. Damn...alot of people asking if it was Shawn's old boat, I had to say yes alot Met alot of good people who filled me in more on the history on it. One thing is for sure.....I HATE WAKEBOARD BOATS AND THEIR WAKES but water was good for the most part. Definitely stoked on the buy I got. Already making a list for winter time. I'll be back out Labor day and we can meet up. Are you bringin the youngblood this time?
    Shawn - Sorry I didnt call, I had it sitting in the water at the launch ramp running trying to track down little oil leaks most of the time. I never want to see the inside of that Napa in town again But I got them fixed and now I can try getting the set up working right. Really appreciate all the input. I had the family there and they just wanted to cruise this weekend. I want to make a solo trip and work on the set up only. Cant do shit with them wanting to go sit in the cove every two minutes I'll call ya in the coming weeks.
    bringing the youngblood,probably leaving friday afternoon.

san-d-eggo
    richard, looked like a good time. see you guys friday??

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast