Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: I'm sure most will know this boat

moneysucker
    what the hell do you know yours only ran 100 once... with that blower and Hat you still cant get that thing to move ......
    you going to run in the bay this year????
    No, I am not running the bay this year. Tre is. How fast have you been in a SWTD that you have owned. Not 100. Mine runs fine and My next one will be a little better.

rivrrts429
    i thought i spotted you heading back on the 10 on sunday...how did you like the feel of the southwind tunnel. did you gps her...?
    It was me. I didnt have plans to bring the boat home but I realized I needed to work on it more. I love the boat and it rides awesome. My wife said the boat was the best investment...I've been in the garage for the last week workin on it and stayin out of her way.
    I didn't GPS it but my buddy was running down river late and he was at 61 on gps and I cruised by him pretty easily. I'm thinkin it may be set up for mid 70's but may get more if I let it run for a 1/2 mile Not real sure how the motor would sound after that though I keep workin on the boat to get it just right and I'll definately see more.

rivrrts429
    I also know a little about SWTDs too if you have any questions.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/DSCN0916.JPG
    :sqeyes:
    She's purdy, holy shiat
    that black looks painfully hot at the river

moneysucker
    :sqeyes:
    She's purdy, holy shiat
    that black looks painfully hot at the river
    Yes, and I laugh my ass off when someone accidentally touches it. to hold it I have to splash water on the rail. It looks great for the 5 minutes it is clean though.
    Cy

rivrrts429
    ya I wish I had her still.. would be ROCKET with the 496 in it.. im sure he would give you them piece of shit breathers back .
    I still have the flat shoe if you want to get that from me and send it out to be cut as a back cut.
    You can have the breathers, oh wait the trash man already came

san-d-eggo
    RWW.5 were all goin friday... even alan will be there. get that boat fixed and lets roll!

rivrrts429
    RWW.5 were all goin friday... even alan will be there. get that boat fixed and lets roll!
    No can do brotha I have to do inventory at work. I will be heading up next wed. or thurs for Labor day though. I'll call ya next week.

wolfie
    That thing would run a little faster if you clean out all the old beer cans from under the forward deck. They're problably left overs from when Shawn had it. All empties, too!!!!!!!
    What's up Shawn. Starting to miss the boat? BALLER!!!!!
    You ever get that check?

rivrrts429
    That thing would run a little faster if you clean out all the old beer cans from under the forward deck. They're problably left overs from when Shawn had it. All empties, too!!!!!!!
    You ever get that check?

÷קmᮆښ×÷
    You ever get that check?
    nope no beer cans in there its a solid sealed bulkhead...yes I have missed her for a while no baller here... no check yet but I havent checked the box in a few days I will go and do it today ...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast