Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: I'm sure most will know this boat

FOURQ
    nope no beer cans in there its a solid sealed bulkhead...yes I have missed her for a while no baller here... no check yet but I havent checked the box in a few days I will go and do it today ...
    didnt know I was logged into that account

dmontzsta
    ya ya dont hate I still have the little 18' jet boat waiting to spank your ass when that ferd v-drive gets done you fuggin Wigger
    True, I will be slow.

rivrrts429
    didnt know I was logged into that account
    You do now Its that multiple personality thing

san-d-eggo
    did you change your window sticker yet?

FOURQ
    You do now Its that multiple personality thing
    ya i guess it is

rivrrts429
    did you change your window sticker yet?
    I've gotten as far as taking the old one off. Moneysucker hooked it up on the new decals though. They came yesterday. BRB will be settin up shop tomorrow night, and I'm damn thirsty
    Cy,
    Thanks for the decals. They came yesterday and they're exactly what I wanted Call me when you need more rentals and I'll take care of ya.
    -Richard

moneysucker
    I've gotten as far as taking the old one off. Moneysucker hooked it up on the new decals though. They came yesterday. BRB will be settin up shop tomorrow night, and I'm damn thirsty
    Cy,
    Thanks for the decals. They came yesterday and they're exactly what I wanted Call me when you need more rentals and I'll take care of ya.
    -Richard
    No problem. Thanks for the business.
    I will be relisting a few on E-bay soon too. along with a bunch of boat crap.
    Cy

san-d-eggo
    Cy,
    -Richard
    12 hours till i leave! this little BRB is getting parched if i do say so myself. thursday morning your gonna get a whoopin on a game of shoes. thats all we did last sunday. didnt even touch a boat!

rivrrts429
    12 hours till i leave! this little BRB is getting parched if i do say so myself. thursday morning your gonna get a whoopin on a game of shoes. thats all we did last sunday. didnt even touch a boat!
    :sqeyes:
    You do know that my pops and I are undefeated. Once you get your ass wooped I don't want to see you kickin rocks the rest of the weekend feelin sorry for yourself I'll see you up there tonight.
    Nice avatar, looks very familiar

san-d-eggo
    :sqeyes:
    You do know that my pops and I are undefeated. Once you get your ass wooped I don't want to see you kickin rocks the rest of the weekend feelin sorry for yourself I'll see you up there tonight.
    Nice avatar, looks very familiar
    looks familiar huh? yeah right, you've never been up at 5:45 a.m. at the river hahahha

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567