Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not sure if anyone here can help.

riverbound
    These are the pictures I was talking about.
    If you look at the center picture. there is a scar that runs from his lips back. there is one on the other side that atches it. Basically (to put it in an easily describable method) his head resembled a Pez dispenser. with everything from his mouth up crushed.
    Here is a front view to make it easier to see.
    http://a267.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...7f709aaaca.jpg

ColeTR2
    RB i don't doubt you know this person. Just be careful! I'm confused is it your boss of ten years brother?

riverbound
    RB i don't doubt you know this person. Just be careful! I'm confused is it your boss of ten years brother?
    GF's brother. I have known the GF for a couple years.

Troy McClure
    Im really not going to go back and forth with you guys. this is a good friend of mines brother.
    After this post I was going to leave it alone, but you keep posting so...
    Had you come on here and said the above, rather than:
    "I received and email from a friend that said...'you are receiving this email because you are friends and family...'(again, paraphrasing) It all sounds very suspect at best.
    Maybe re-post with a little more background on your personal relationships with the family. You might get the same responses but I, for one, would be less suspicious. Although, I was not accusing you of being deceiving, there are many who are deceived and then repost because they think they are doing good. Just look at all the posts here that are shortly countered with links to Snopes.
    Anyway, hope your friends family gets through their ordeal.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Bill, first off, I am sorry about your friend's brother.
    And to everyone else, I can appreciate your apprehension due to other's scamming on HB but Riverbound is one the most credible, honest, caring people I have met on ***boat. He has never done anything that would make you guys come on here and accuse him of "scamming ***boaters".
    If you are not into helping, then just don't post. There really is no need to come on here and question Bill's integrity.
    Didn't your mama teach you if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all?

Captain Dan
    [QUOTE=Didn't your mama teach you if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all? [/QUOTE]
    Yeah, but this is ***boat, where everyone is tried in the court of public opinion, no matter how ridiculous. Even the posts with the best of intentions go down in flames as result of the uninformed masses.

atomickitn
    hey RB ...........what can i help you with ?...................JUST ask.

atomickitn
    people are people ......friends are family .......its what you do as a person in this life time that will define you in the next...........RB .....kuddos

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Bill, I also didn't realize from your post that this was actually someone you knew. It wasn't that clear. I understand you being offended, but don't be too hard on the skeptical folks. I think you should repost it and let everyone know that this is a personal friend of yours, maybe you'll get a better response. He deserves any generosity anyone could afford, I'm sure.

ColeTR2
    GF's brother. I have known the GF for a couple years.
    RB... I too was confused about your connection with this young man. So he is your Boss of ten years girl friends brother. And your boss has been down there to see this young man? Very sad! It's in most of our good nature to aid someone who is in need of help. It's also to bad that there are so many scammers out there... that keeps the real people that are in need from getting help. I'm sure they have a Red Cross down there? You should set-up some way for people to donate to the Red Cross and let them purchase medical supplies for the hospital.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast