Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Capistrano Beach house rentals -- anyone have any pull or hookups?

Magic34
    Bring your foghorn. Lived and worked in San Clemente for ten years and the sun never came out. My office was 300 yards from Beach Road. Great place…..if the sun comes out.
    It was bright and sunny on Tuesday.
    EDIT: My boat has radar so no visibility needed. KNowing how to use it properly, different story.

yopengo
    Kokomos pizza and Larry’s for beer. Both are gone now ...well the originals...

JB in so cal
    Kokomos pizza and Larry’s for beer. Both are gone now ...well the originals...
    or go south to the pier for some chowder and beers at Fishermans. Pizza at Sonny's...
    I'm gettin' hungry!

yopengo
    or go south to the pier for some chowder and beers at Fishermans. Pizza at Sonny's...
    I'm gettin' hungry!
    That is some good shit....and Gen Kai for the best Sushi :idea:
    <<<<<<<<<<< Starting to miss San Clemente.

Magic34
    for the two (2) mike's that "pm'd" me --- chris miller is is name and his website is www.beachroadrealty.com - i also forwarded him your phone numbers ; keyes
    Talked to him yesterday. Thanks

Magic34
    Well, the most important thing is handled. The slip is reserved and paid for at Dana Point for 9 days. That's all I really care about.

riverracerx
    Who needs a house then?

JB in so cal
    Well, the most important thing is handled. The slip is reserved and paid for at Dana Point for 9 days. That's all I really care about.
    Great. What time and east or west side?:idea:
    There's a am/pm on pch right before the harbor entrance. Perfect for ice/soda/etc and if you want to get out of the boat a la sandbar...there's a berm of sand that is exposed at lower tides that runs along the long breakwater. Beach the boat or anchor aff and swim over.
    Have fun!

Mandelon
    We rented a house there 10 years ago, right on the beach. It was great. Weather is good now too. It was pretty pricey then, maybe $2500- $2750 for the week.
    The house wasn't all that great, but what a great location.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12