Thread: diverter hydraulic

john f2000
    just noticed that I could move my diverter up and down when the power is off, when normally it is locked into last posittion. and if i move it up a little by hand then use the electric hydraulic to move it down it doesnt go down all the way. Does the system need to get air bled peridodically?

victorfb
    its a self bleeding system but you may be low on fluid. if not low on fluid then id start looking for a leaky line.

OverKill
    its a self bleeding system but you may be low on fluid. if not low on fluid then id start looking for a leaky line.
    Exactley so. I remember when mine was low on fluid and when I would hit the gas full on, then move the diverter up or down it would delay. It has to be full all the time.

earlbrown
    You might have a bad contact in your switch or a stuck solenoid. Does the motor sound the same when it's going up as it is going down?

john f2000
    motor sounds the same going up or down. Its actually a dual jet, so both diverters are moving up and down, noticed one was in a different postion than the other when in full lock up or down. thats what alerted me to it.
    i will check fluid level, leaky line would be indicated by oil somewhere, so I will look there to.