Thread: 19' Eliminator Daytona Hull on Ebay

moneysucker

cyclone
    look at the transom and the dash.....i'd be worried about this thing coming apart again.

YeLLowBoaT
    look at the transom and the dash.....i'd be worried about this thing coming apart again.
    Look at the primer... it was sparyed on the trailer... ( notice the fender shape area thats not painted...) I would not be surprised to find alot more things that need to be fixed then what he is saying.

rivrrts429
    At least the intake is set

moneysucker
    At least the intake is set
    It had a rail kit too except it was built with Angle iron.

moneysucker
    The transom and the dash is not where the repair work was done. The right front sponson was replaced and the fender area on the trailer was where the splice was done. It should be looked at by a fiberglass guy but the repair was done well and from the outside (Besides gel coat color variation) the repair cannot be found. THis is a project boat. THe weight of the sponson from the donor boat THE GAMBLER owned by JP Marine was innitially my main concern thinking it would be extremely lighter than the opposite side. After hanging the boat from the center of the intake and the bow hook, the ballance turned out to be within 5 lbs from side to side with the steering side being heavier (Go figure with the helm still installed). It is a chance at a daytona or a trailer for something else like a Cheyanne or a TPR. All the cards are on the table and if there are any questions call me. The reserve is $1500.

Classic Daycruiser
    Was this a thief recovery?:idea:
    http://i18.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/b1/52/fec7_12.JPG

moneysucker
    Was this a thief recovery?:idea:
    http://i18.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/b1/52/fec7_12.JPG
    Nope. the primer was added at the request of a former owner by a previous owner to me. It was not stolen. there is a title for this boat.
    Cy

moneysucker
    Sale Pending

widowmaker
    this was the boat that mouzer bought several months ago, at the time that had a motor and somewhat rigged with. Someone started to primer this boat and realized that it was not going to be worth it. This thing needs LOTS of repair. Thi