Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is the stand-up Jetski that was hit?

RiverToysJas
    I'd like to see a photo of it.
    Might help determine how much damage, if any, the Fountain (if it was so) incurred in the collision.
    RTJas

Jordy
    You're not really asking for something factual in this whole sea of speculation are you??? You know better than that. :notam:

RiverToysJas
    That jetski is w/o a home, and I'm concerned.
    Seriously.....has to be somewhere....where is it??? It was collected after the crash by pontoons (so we've heard).....we can assume it didn't sink, nor was cut in half.
    RTJas

TRUMP TIGHT
    A stand-up could very well have left little damage. Hate to say it but the guy that died might have been a bumper between the 2.

RiverToysJas
    A stand-up could very well have left little damage. Hate to say it but the guy that died might have been a bumper between the 2.
    I'm thinking the same thing, that's why I want to see it. If there is damage at all, it could be very low at the waterline. Obviously the prop & drive were still usable.
    RTJas

topless
    Who cares? LEO knows the damage and what they are looking for. We only have a description of the boat that we can report if and when we see it. I don't see the need to look at the ski since none of us are authority figures on the subect.

TRUMP TIGHT
    I'm thinking the same thing, that's why I want to see it. If there is damage at all, it could be very low at the waterline. Obviously the prop & drive were still usable.
    RTJas
    I had a coach that was hit while on a jet ski a few years back. 2 boats were racing (both under 25ft) and one came right into him. He broke a femer a wrist and an anckle. The boat that hit him had only scrapes on the haul that could have been mistaken for damage caused by a rocky beach.

TRUMP TIGHT
    Who cares? LEO knows the damage and what they are looking for. We only have a description of the boat that we can report if and when we see it. I don't see the need to look at the ski since none of us are authority figures on the subect.
    Have you had your coffie yet?

Havasu_Dreamin
    I'd like to see a photo of it.
    Might help determine how much damage, if any, the Fountain (if it was so) incurred in the collision.
    RTJas
    Chances are since it was involved in a felony hit and run(at least I would think it is a felony) that the investigating agency, I believe someone said SBSD, would have it at their yard down at Contact Point.....

RiverToysJas
    I have a very good reason........Because people are dismissing boats as possible suspects because they have no damage. SO if someone comes upon a suspect boat in a parking lot say, they may possibly not report it because it has no damage. I would like to show, there is a good chance the boat involved has little or no visible damage.
    Also, with all the mis-information about this accident, I'd like to see something that is real.....this ski is the only thing that we can all look at and know is real.
    And finally, what can it hurt???
    RTJas

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast