i am sorry... but you guys laugh at this.. but if they decide to enforce this new law..... NONE of you cAN Boat and you will complainn about having a say in things.... Some day you will realize that a LOT of people dont like high perfomacne or boaters in general and just so YOU know its the CALIFORINIA courts deciding this.. butwhat the helll most of you will just bitch and complain .. but thats good for those of us that moved here.. we will soon have the lake to ourselves and you in california will you will Have Senator Boxer....... oh hell why do i care none of you do.. you think havasu is just yiour fuc*king garbage dump... yes i am pissed..... so as a friend of mine said if you have a white license plate..and you dont like havaus .. stay home and if you do quit your fuc*ing ragging on us....
Enjoy you california state of mind.....
I like the way you think UncleLarry, I have been to Havasu once and love the place! It did shock me with the amount of beer cans all around the garbage cans though, it's like they are play garbageball and they missed and they just leave it there? It is sad to see people be so nasty to Havasu........( . )( . )......