Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A.O. DECKBOAT vs CONQUEST??????????

parker guy
    When AO showed up @ The LA Boat Show with there Splash of a Conquest Top Cat 1 , they should of been kicked out of the show due to no boat ID put into the hull . Ever boat has to have one to show who made it ! Let's face it , it cost alot of money to build a Plug and a mold vs a splash. The resale on the Conquest will be alot better then the ao regardless of the price.

OGShocker
    When AO showed up @ The LA Boat Show with there Splash of a Conquest Top Cat 1 , they should of been kicked out of the show due to no boat ID put into the hull . Ever boat has to have one to show who made it ! Let's face it , it cost alot of money to build a Plug and a mold vs a splash. The resale on the Conquest will be alot better then the ao regardless of the price.
    Keep your opinions to yourself. This is Hot Boat and there is NO ROOM for peoples opinions here.
    PS. Me thinks you are full of shite!JMHO

Dribble
    While looking thru the classified section I noticed American Offshore's add on 2007 decks. I never understood how 2 boat builders can make the identical boat (looks the same to me) without a conflict.:idea: Who is doing who to what, anybody know how this happens, just curious?? NSF
    Many builders have purchased the right to use the same mold or molds. For example; the Cobra 21 is also built by Lightning, Aftershock, Eagle Pacific, and about five others. The Cobra 23 was originally an Eliminator 236. Was used by Ultra for a while and is now built (legally) by several other builders also.

Jesster
    My AO has a hull ID as does every AO I have seen. I really doubt they ever built a boat without one. It's not legal. Plus, I believe anyone looking to purchase the boat would be unable to finance it without one. Where did you look for the number? I'm with OG on this one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123