Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: need lifeline life jackets

gome inc.
    2 if anyone has them

patridge188
    i have a orange xl that i want to get rid of.. only used like 4 or 5 times with the black lifeline bag

Airin' it Out
    If gome isn't interested I am. How much you asking for it?

lilrick
    these jackets are custom made to the individual wearing it. Don't cheap out on your only protection against you and the water. I saw some very ugly crashes at long beach this weekend and I just don't think it's worth saving a couple bucks.

custom how? When I bought my chute jacket new from lifeline, all they needed from me was the size(sm,med,etc). Only thing custom were the colors. That was a few years back. Are they doing custom sizing/measurements now?
    by the way, I also have a jacket in perfect condition, with ballistic shorts and bag for sale. Jacket is medium, shorts 30-32" I think. Chute jacket.
    mrll

konajet
    I just talk to them the other day about a jacket and they need height, weight, waist, and chest size so I would say they are pretty custom if they need all that to make me a jacket, for what they have been going for lately used, you can spend the extra 100-150 and get a brand new one made to order.

lilrick
    I just talk to them the other day about a jacket and they need height, weight, waist, and chest size so I would say they are pretty custom if they need all that to make me a jacket, for what they have been going for lately used, you can spend the extra 100-150 and get a brand new one made to order.
    exactly

Just looked at lifeline's web site. Jackets are sized sm-xl. Not custom. Probably wanted your height, weight, etc. to put you into the right size jacket. People must be asking a fortune for used jackets if it's only $100-150 difference from new. New chute jackets are $750. To ask $6-650 for a used jacket is crazy. I guess people are REALLY proud of their old stuff
    mrll

gome inc.
    thanks for the help guys

patridge188
    5 hundo and its yours

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast