Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 007 JC's on closeouts

skisupreme
    pm sent

djunkie
    Why are you intested it doesnt go 100 in the channel
    Ouch!!!!!!:jawdrop:

BOBALOO
    Sorry Rob, I am half assed looking for a toon but when I do searches in the Trader I always put 1$ as the minimum price so I WEED out the dealers and make me an offer people.
    I think if someone wants to sell something they should at least know what they want for it. AND HAVE PICTURES
    I PRICED my boat right and sold it quickly.
    MY 2 cents
    Bobby.

redneckcharlie
    Sorry Rob, I am half assed looking for a toon but when I do searches in the Trader I always put 1$ as the minimum price so I WEED out the dealers and make me an offer people.
    I think if someone wants to sell something they should at least know what they want for it. AND HAVE PICTURES
    MY 2 cents
    Bobby.
    I'd have to agree! Not bad advice.

Eliminator 4 Life
    MY 2 cents
    Bobby.
    I know how much they are Im not allowed to put pricing on the net per my boss request if you want to hire me after I get fired then thats nice. Secondly who doesnt know what a JC looks like and how hard is it to go look at the link I posted to see them.

BOBALOO
    I know how much they are Im not allowed to put pricing on the net per my boss request if you want to hire me after I get fired then thats nice. Secondly who doesnt know what a JC looks like and how hard is it to go look at the link I posted to see them.
    Fair enough, at least you are staying at the top.
    Please sell some new ones so guys like me can buy up the used ones.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Fair enough, at least you are staying at the top.
    Please sell some new ones so guys like me can buy up the used ones.
    thanks Bobby now when your ready to come back in the family let me know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12