Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: just picked up mach26/twin promax's

XFactor
    I don't even remember the different sets of props I tried on my 26. What I do remember is the 3 bladed clevers worked much better than the 4 bladed cleavers. The boat needed more bow lift with the additional weight up front. I think I liked the Lightning E.T.'s for best all around.

Screaming Pete
    speed is one thing but i would check those lower ends and replace water pump impellers and seals and change the oil in them before i ever ran the boat. congrats on the new to you boat.
    pete

deltarat
    If I had know that last week end was the last time I was going to see Tonys boat out in the water I would have been sad. Well at least it went to someone who will enjoy it.
    Congrats on the purchase of one really nice DCB!

dschifan
    the boat handles really well and tracks really straight with those props so who Knows. i would like to try some cleavers in the near future. ya tony is an awesome dude, a great guy to deal with.

That Guy
    Great looking boat....congrats!

TOBTEK
    I don't even remember the different sets of props I tried on my 26. What I do remember is the 3 bladed clevers worked much better than the 4 bladed cleavers. The boat needed more bow lift with the additional weight up front. I think I liked the Lightning E.T.'s for best all around.
    isnt that funny, Andy and I tried some 3 blade clevers from Cudmore.... worst thing ever for my/Chips 26. was a bucking bronco with them. Mine liked the four blade clevers. DONT even waste your time or money on maximas's. Flat out didnt work with outboards! Still own a set of those paper weights

02HoWaRd26
    WOW that was quite the deal. I have been looking for something for a while that would have beenn a great find.

mbrown2
    isnt that funny, Andy and I tried some 3 blade clevers from Cudmore.... worst thing ever for my/Chips 26. was a bucking bronco with them. Mine liked the four blade clevers. DONT even waste your time or money on maximas's. Flat out didnt work with outboards! Still own a set of those paper weights
    Mine worked better with 3 blades as well.....also worked with 4 blades, but 3 blades were were best.......30" Labbed 3 Merc Cleavers were best all around...just liked to throw blades...

DMOORE
    Put those Maximas up for sale on offshoreonly.com. People on there are always looking for them.
    Darrell.

Familycat
    got it for a killer deal, 53k! hope to see all you saturday at havi
    Why so cheap? I hear guys paying paying mid 60k for a boat like that.
    rick

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast