Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I had a Fountain thought......

MudPumper
    Don't know if this has been mentioned yet. If this is a California boat it would have had to gone through a Quaga (sp) Muscle check point coming back into CA. They write down the plate, CF#s, and everything else in their log. I wonder if this has been cross referenced yet for the Fountain?:idea:

Opinionated
    Good idea!

jbtrailerjim
    Don't know if this has been mentioned yet. If this is a California boat it would have had to gone through a Quaga (sp) Muscle check point coming back into CA. They write down the plate, CF#s, and everything else in their log. I wonder if this has been cross referenced yet for the Fountain?:idea:
    When I came from Havasu last month with my boat, they didn't check anything when I went through the check point on I-10 in Blythe. I didn't notice them writing anything down either. All they asked was where I was coming from. They told me OK and to have a nice day.

MudPumper
    When I came from Havasu last month with my boat, they didn't check anything when I went through the check point on I-10 in Blythe. I didn't notice them writing anything down either. All they asked was where I was coming from. They told me OK and to have a nice day.
    Interesting. Everytime I have been through the one on Rice Road, they stop just short of a full body cavity search.:jawdrop: Not suprised though if they are slacking, they are Government Employees.

rivrrts429
    Interesting. Everytime I have been through the one on Rice Road, they stop just short of a full body cavity search.:jawdrop: Not suprised though if they are slacking, they are Government Employees.
    Rice rd. is a stickler. They'll check everything, and then the border patrol agent is lookin at ya like your hiding something. They don't f**k around there.

catman-do
    Ive only towed the boat through twice, but i have never had them write down my plates..... they just ask where im comming from.

frdvschvy
    I would think the checkpoints would have cameras also. I could be wrong, but makes sense.

djunkie
    If you go down through Blythe they rarely check. In fact the only people I've ever seen them check were the truckers. Not to say it didn't happen though.

Goad
    they stuck their fingers in my buddy's bildge on the 40 outside of needles

MudPumper
    they stuck their fingers in my buddy's bildge on the 40 outside of needles
    Does your buddy want you talking about that in a public forum???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast