Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anybody ever win anything.....?

rrrr
    $2-5 on Superlotto after I spend $20-30.
    The beaner 401K.......

RitcheyRch
    Won a child support judgement against the ex-wife.

yopengo
    The lotto .........about $5,000.

Baja Big Dog
    Won a fricken baby Ostrich at a man's bar b q at Irvine lakes.....

spectras only
    Back in 1974 I won $ 820 bucks on a one dollar bet playing Keno in Reno.
    It paid for a new set of Manhandler radial tires for my 72 Challenger [ they were still bias tires on muscle cars ] , a leather jacket and a trip for a week in Hawaii , airfare and hotel . .
    My friend won a bidding on a 1998 Fountain we just picked up an hour ago from a government auction house .
    35' , 600 SC's , extention boxes , Imco Extremes with shower top cap , Mayfair hydraulic steering and aluminum triple axel trailer . Can't wait to splash this baby

Baja Big Dog
    What did you name it?
    I name it...holy shit how am I gonna get you home....
    Its last name was ...what the fock am I gonna do with you when I get you home!!!!
    This was at a Game Fest held annually, its a stag thing, $80 bucks gets you in, all the beer and wine you can drunk, tons of food, bear, deer, elk. alligator, any birds you can think of, they played "Ostrich Shit Bingo", two baby ostriches in a 15ft square, with numbers on the ground like a bingo card, pick a number for 5 bucks and the winner splits the pot, when the first ostrich shits on the spot...at the end of the day they raffle the two birds off, I sold the bird to a buddy, who was quite blitzed, he took it home in the back of truck, with a sock over its head and a rope tied around it legs, worked great until the rope came undone, and the sock fell off........I about wrecked my truck following the truck on the 55 fwy with this drunk guy trying to hold down a pissed off ostrich kicking he crap out of him. We never laughed so fricken hard...he took the bird to his mom's house...thats another story!!!

justfloatn
    98 Rock coffee cup in 91, I still have it
    Tickets to NHRA @ Sears Point in 93 or 94
    Ice chest

572Daytona
    I won a TV in a pinball contest back when I was 15. I couldn't get it home on my bike so I had to go back with my parents to pick it up. They weren't too happy seeing when they found out what seedy pool hall dives I was hanging around at
    I also supposedly won some concert tickets to see Suicidal Tendencies from a radio promo back when I lived in the Boston area. But when I got to the box office they claimed they didn't know anything about it. Nice bait and switch.

Havasu1986
    I won a 35" TV in a golf tourney. It didn't fit in the bedroom cabinet. So I bought a new one. Now that cabinet didn't match the rest of the bedroom. So I had to buy all new bedroom furniture. So the free tv cost me around 5K. But the wife was happy.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I won a truck out of a bag of Pedigree dog food back in 1994. An S-10 blazer. I had to pay sales tax AND income tax on it. Wait a minute, did I buy it, or was it a gift? The gov't gets it coming and going. We had it 3 days, sold it and bought 2 used trucks (Jeep and full-size blazer). Oh, and had 5K left over for the income taxes.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast